Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton reject £1.75m Bridcutt bid from rivals Palace

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
You obviously haven't been watching the Premier League very long!

Is there anyone with objectivity on here?

Ok I will give it a go

Last season your squad depth was so poor you faded away towards the end of the season and on the last day of the season clung on to your play off spot. With nothing to lose and expectation low your side deservedly gained promotion across those 3 games.

It was clear that a major overhaul of your squad would be needed to stand any chance of survival and your squad needed depth in quality. However as holloway has said himself your chairman has been taken aback by how hard it is to attract quality players to your club and you are now desperately raiding championship clubs with derisory offers which are being rightly rejected.

your transfer activity so far has done nothing to suggest your season will be anything other than a long drawn out spiral towards relegation and when the euphoria of promotion has dried up your lack of quality will be there for all to see.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think most of us were saying Jedinak was better than Bridcutt. The same Jedinak who's been getting rave reviews in every Premier League game so far, so arguably we were right.

Still a good player mind, and one that I would welcome here.

The same Jedinak who hasn't signed the new contract you've offered him? :whistle:

albionite

May 20, 2009
No! Dont ban them, we wont see them after November when its all falling down for them, let them have the moment, been ages since they have been this excited bless them.

If someone stuck up a poll to let them carry on trolling to ban or stick in away room I would bet most would vote for the latter two.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chamakh is far better than anyone you have in your squad

The funny thing is, I'm sure there are times when he is far better: but there are also going to be a whole lot of times when he is far, far worse :)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
From Bruno's twitter:

[tweet]374539043675332608[/tweet]

Buena victoria para el u21... pero el viaje ha terminado en @ #bhafc hoy, voy a la ciudad y firmar para prem club crystal palace.

[Using google translate]: Good win for the u21 ... but the journey is over at @ # BHAFC today, going to town and sign for crystal palace prem club.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From Bruno's twitter:

[tweet]374539043675332608[/tweet]

Buena victoria para el u21... pero el viaje ha terminado en @ #bhafc hoy, voy a la ciudad y firmar para prem club crystal palace.

[Using google translate]: Good win for the u21 ... but the journey is over at @ # BHAFC today, going to town and sign for crystal palace prem club.

Oh, has that moron gone back to being Bruno this week?

He's changed his account name so many times over the last few weeks I'd forgotten all about him.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Andy Naylor‏@AndyNaylorArgus17m
Well-placed club sources revealed last night there was near-zero chance of Bridcutt or Ulloa leaving. Can't see £2m changing that. #bhafc

Naylor on Twitter. Never happening.

jim-carrey.jpeg

Uhoh. :whistle:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any Palace fans brave enough to put some money up, for charity, as to whether Bridcutt will be a Palace player by tomorrow morning?

I'm saying he won't be.

Anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here