Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton pride

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Whos for pride a week sat ?? me and er indoors will be going... and yes were straight normal people...its not just a gays day out..all genders turn out..bet some of you on here do ? its a good crack, music, drink, dance, chat..colour ..noise ..what more could you ask for !!!! :cool:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'll try and get out of this place for that.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Shall we just bump last year's Pride binfest and save ourselves all the bother?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Shall we just bump last year's Pride binfest and save ourselves all the bother?

f*** that, Fruity. Let's have a good old gay bashing from behind our computers. It spells the start of the season and we have the delights of Pork Sword telling us what is correct and what is incorrect.

NO SURRENDER TO THE IRS!

Jan 30, 2008
Whos for pride a week sat ?? me and er indoors will be going... and yes were straight normal people...its not just a gays day out..all genders turn out..bet some of you on here do ? its a good crack, music, drink, dance, chat..colour ..noise ..what more could you ask for !!!! :cool:
everything but that bollocks!! Brighton at its most sordid my guess is that most Brighton People are fed up to the back teeth of this charade.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
my neice is coming down for her birthday with her girlfriend
goes to Pride every year and says its something for Brighton to be proud of (sorry not a pun)

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
everything but that bollocks!! Brighton at its most sordid my guess is that most Brighton People are fed up to the back teeth of this charade.

well stay at home then on your computer 24/7.. not for everyone is it now !!!

Jan 30, 2008
so what started out as a bumb boys bonanza all of sudden gets straight credibility, probably why they took the GAY out of the title :wanker:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am pretty sure they took Gay out of the title as the event proved very popular and they didn't want to exclude anyone.

Go on, Das. You might get some bum fun that you are dearly wanting.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Worth how many millions to the local economy these days? Dublin's one is estimated at about 3M, and its significantly smaller...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here