Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Players in 'Digital' Tonight!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Gosh how awfully exciting I nearly did a little bit a white wee wee when I read this.

Third Division footballers out in town they play for shock. If Andy Naylor gets hold of this he'll get a tummy ache.

f*** me, pot and kettle springs to mind, if it had of been you in there you would have run home to report "guess who i have been talking to" using far too many exclamation marks then copying & pasting it to your blog.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I think its you that doesn't get it. It comes with the job as a pro footballer - they just have to be careful what they say. I for one am always interested to hear what the players say when a fan has a chat with them and I doubt they really care if everything they say is reported on the internet.

Do you think? Fair enough. Like I said though (and I don't claim to know any pro footballers) from experience of talking to other celebreties they hate it when this happens and it makes them very wary of saying anything to people they don't know.

I for one am always interested to hear what the players say when a fan has a chat with them

So you are interested to learn that Dickinson said he, "wasn't sure" and, "didn't have a clue" when quizzed on team matters and that Cox said, "Cheers fella!" whilst having a slash. Seriously mate, you might want to think about getting out more.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Do you think? Fair enough. Like I said though (and I don't claim to know any pro footballers) from experience of talking to other celebreties they hate it when this happens and it makes them very wary of saying anything to people they don't know.

Wow thats twice now you've said you've spoken to some some celebrities

So you are interested to learn that Dickinson said he, "wasn't sure" and, "didn't have a clue" when quizzed on team matters and that Cox said, "Cheers fella!" whilst having a slash. Seriously mate, you might want to think about getting out more.

Well I admit, that wasn't that interesting but to be honest I didn't know what they had said before I read it, but I was interested to find out. Sorry MATE.

Well I admit, that wasn't that interesting but to be honest I didn't know what they had said before I read it, but I was interested to find out. Sorry MATE.

Well you'll be interested to learn that Perry Digweed once said to me, "Sorry, I haven't got a pen". I know I shouldn't have revealed that on a public forum and Perry will no doubt be blushing but seeing as we are now MATES I thought I'd slip out that little gem just for you.

Brettyboyboi005

Sep 2, 2009

Jesus christ all I did was say that I saw a few players in a night club lol. I'm really sorry that some of you may have found this dreadfully boring and deeply upsetting. f*** a jesus:eek:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
People on here are such idiots!

All the guy did was post up what he heard and saw... he seemed fairly non-judgemental. Let's be honest, if there was a player there you all made it your mission to victimise, as you've done in the past, you'd have been all over it like a rash.

Funny that Slade gets unwarranted and undeserved critisism about things we have no evidence about, but the players seem to coated in this lining...

Now personally I hdon't have a problem with them going out, but those of you who will pounce on anything as a brilliant chance to moan seem to forget that it's the players on the pitch on a saturday.

Virgin.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Wow thats twice now you've said you've spoken to some some celebrities

Oh grow up. I mentioned it because its relevant to the point. If I was after some sort of glory I could have told you who they were but my aquaintances are my own business not anyone elses, which again is the point.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well you'll be interested to learn that Perry Digweed once said to me, "Sorry, I haven't got a pen". I know I shouldn't have revealed that on a public forum and Perry will no doubt be blushing but seeing as we are now MATES I thought I'd slip out that little gem just for you.

I see your Perry Digweed and raise you a Glenn Hoddle who said the same thing to me when he was managing Swindon! Thankfully my mate Bill did have a pen so we were ALL happy!

Oct 25, 2003
I just though i'd share the fact that I saw a number of Brighton players in 'Digital' tonight. The players included: Dean cox, Tunnicliffe, Jake Wright, Ellliot Bennet, Liam Dickinson, and most surprisingly Mark Wright.

I had a nice conversation with Liam Dickinson in the smoker’s area, of which I asked what happened with the Mark Wright situation. He said he wasn't sure, but he became quite unsettled when Elliot Bennet arrived. Of which I thought was quite strange, as they were both out together tonight. I also asked him why Craig Davies wasn't getting a look in. He stated that he didn't "Have a clue" why, and that he even asked the gaffer (Russell Slade) today in training why he wasn't paying him. I wished him good luck for Saturday, of which he didn't seem to confident. I also caught Coxy having a slash, and also passed on my luck for Saturday's game. Of which he replied "cheers fella".

This seemed slightly strange to me that a number of players thought it would be appropriate to go clubbing tonight, after such a poor start. However I can report that they had all left before 2:00 am. I'm all for work hard and playing hard, but after such a poor start already, I’m not too sure I’m too impressed but the turn out in tonight.

remember when we used to see leon knight, mark mccammon, albert jarrett and seb carole down the honey?

thems were the days

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
I just though i'd share the fact that I saw a number of Brighton players in 'Digital' tonight. The players included: Dean cox, Tunnicliffe, Jake Wright, Ellliot Bennet, Liam Dickinson, and most surprisingly Mark Wright.

I had a nice conversation with Liam Dickinson in the smoker’s area, of which I asked what happened with the Mark Wright situation. He said he wasn't sure, but he became quite unsettled when Elliot Bennet arrived. Of which I thought was quite strange, as they were both out together tonight. I also asked him why Craig Davies wasn't getting a look in. He stated that he didn't "Have a clue" why, and that he even asked the gaffer (Russell Slade) today in training why he wasn't paying him. I wished him good luck for Saturday, of which he didn't seem to confident. I also caught Coxy having a slash, and also passed on my luck for Saturday's game. Of which he replied "cheers fella".

This seemed slightly strange to me that a number of players thought it would be appropriate to go clubbing tonight, after such a poor start. However I can report that they had all left before 2:00 am. I'm all for work hard and playing hard, but after such a poor start already, I’m not too sure I’m too impressed but the turn out in tonight.

do you really think he would tell you why a player isnt playing
i dont think so

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Not surprised to hear dean cox was umongst it..that boy does like a drink. He's the only one really that can match Gary hart on the drinking front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here