Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Players in 'Digital' Tonight!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Oh sweet Jesus. You engage people you know only through their public profile in private conversation whilst they're out trying to have a life in their own time, and then come on here not only to cast judgement on what they're doing but also to tell everyone what they said to you. I know a few local music 'celebs' who've been on the receiving end of this and I can tell you they consider people like you as coming from pretty low down the food chain. Pathetic.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not concerned about players out on day off, but the bit about Dickenson in the smokers area was interesting - is he a smoker ? It has got to affect fitness levels (although he looks top not to me at the moment)

Thats why he never f***ing jumps for anything then :angry::angry::angry:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Thats why he never f***ing jumps for anything then :angry::angry::angry:

Dicko is defo not a smoker and actually am surprised he was in a smoking section of this place. then again if his mates were then he aint gonna sit twiddling his fingers on his own now is he.

give them a break they were out team building which is what they are doing again today with the club.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Dicko is defo not a smoker and actually am surprised he was in a smoking section of this place. then again if his mates were then he aint gonna sit twiddling his fingers on his own now is he.

give them a break they were out team building which is what they are doing again today with the club.

im not a smoker but that club can get so hot you have to go out into the smoking area for a bit most nights. plus its where all the cool kids stand isnt it???

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
It's like Newcastle, though - if the players are going to live in a great city, I think it would be a bit weird if they didn't go out and enjoy it. Might be easier not to have a "drinking culture" at Walsall or Port Vale. Anyway, the smoking area at Digi is the only bit where you can hear yourself talk/have a blazing row with your missus/get proper reception on your phone.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
It's like Newcastle, though - if the players are going to live in a great city, I think it would be a bit weird if they didn't go out and enjoy it. Might be easier not to have a "drinking culture" at Walsall or Port Vale. Anyway, the smoking area at Digi is the only bit where you can hear yourself talk/have a blazing row with your missus/get proper reception on your phone.

true,if a single,young lad in his 20's didnt want to go out a bit in Brighton with his mates i would be more concerned.nothing wrong with having fun on your days off.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
People on here are such idiots!

All the guy did was post up what he heard and saw... he seemed fairly non-judgemental. Let's be honest, if there was a player there you all made it your mission to victimise, as you've done in the past, you'd have been all over it like a rash.

Funny that Slade gets unwarranted and undeserved critisism about things we have no evidence about, but the players seem to coated in this lining...

Now personally I hdon't have a problem with them going out, but those of you who will pounce on anything as a brilliant chance to moan seem to forget that it's the players on the pitch on a saturday.

Brettyboyboi005

Sep 2, 2009
Do you have a job? if yes why were YOU in a night club at 2am?

If no get a job .

And why were you looking at Cox in a mens toilet?

Hmmm there are some very hostile people on here aren't there? I'm actually a student, hence why I was at 'student night' at Digital. I've also just finished a years internship, so I think i'm entitled to go out. Anyway I was not looking at Dean Cox's cock. I just bumped into him whilst he was zipping up. I was very impressed with Dickinson though, seemed like a really nice bloke!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I saw Gary Dicker in an 02 shop near churchill square last sunday in the middle of the afternoon. No wonder he's not starting! :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Hmmm there are some very hostile people on here aren't there? I'm actually a student, hence why I was at 'student night' at Digital. I've also just finished a years internship, so I think i'm entitled to go out. Anyway I was not looking at Dean Cox's cock. I just bumped into him whilst he was zipping up. I was very impressed with Dickinson though, seemed like a really nice bloke!

You don't get it do you? I'm sure when they were being decent enough to talk to you rather than ignoring you or telling you where to go they didn't expect their conversations with you to be made public. Perhaps next time you, and anyone else who thinks of doing this, could offer them the courteousy of saying 'hi, I'm a fan of your team who'd like to have a chat but I warn you I'll post whatever you say on the internet, is that ok?'. Ever wondered why a lot of people in the public eye are a bit paranoid or come across as aloof? You do them and football fans in general no favours by doing this. Ok, you're not the first and won't be the last so I'm no trying to nail you to the cross it's just that it really is pointless and an invasion of privacy.

Last edited:

I once spotted TWO PLAYERS shopping in Sainsbury's.
One of them is NOW NO LONGER playing for us.

See, that's what can happen to players if they hang around together outside of work.

I'm not saying who they were, but Forster is still playing for us and Richards is not.
'nuff said, wink wink.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
oceana

noooo they're still be at oceana on saturday:lol:

dont know why they would want to be in oceana after i heard on the vine that a few of them got knives pulled on them in there a few weeks back. dont seem like nice people go in there dont think i will be again. dodgy as feck

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
You don't get it do you? I'm sure when they were being decent enough to talk to you rather than ignoring you or telling you where to go they didn't expect their conversations with you to be made public. Perhaps next time you, and anyone else who thinks of doing this, could offer them the courteousy of saying 'hi, I'm a fan of your team who'd like to have a chat but I warn you I'll post whatever you say on the internet, is that ok?'. Ever wondered why a lot of people in the public eye are a bit paranoid or come across as aloof? You do them and football fans in general no favours by doing this. Ok, you're not the first and won't be the last so I'm no trying to nail you to the cross it's just that it really is pointless and an invasion of privacy.
YOU don't get it do you? It comes with the job as a pro footballer - they just have to be careful what they say. I for one am always interested to hear what the players say when a fan has a chat with them and I doubt they really care if everything they say is reported on the internet.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here