Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton players cars

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
defenders that let the team down that drive around in fancy cars at night in town.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
f*** off Davies. Your just upset cos your pulling a cart around town :rant:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
trotters-robin-reliant.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
167.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Is this the car with the E1 ABD number plate?

I thought that it was established quite a while ago that it belonged to his parents?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I saw James Tunnicliffe in his GORGEOUS white audi the other day. :love:

Stunning. But I wouldn't have known it was his had Nicky Forster not mentioned it in his column.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Is this the car with the E1 ABD number plate?

I thought that it was established quite a while ago that it belonged to his parents?

Dunno if thats what the OP is saying but yeah you're right, its not his car.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
funny-car-pictures-26.jpg

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I don't know about cars but I did bump into Kuipers (or more to the point he bumped into me) in Oceana on Monday night at the Paul Oakenfold gig.

He was walking around looking like he owned the place.

Didn't really raise my opinion of him.

So not only do these scroundrels drive around town in cars, now this revelation! Walking around and LOOKING?! I mean, whatever next? It's about time these pampered footballers took their heads out of their arses and started living in the real world.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
So not only do these scroundrels drive around town in cars, now this revelation! Walking around and LOOKING?! I mean, whatever next? It's about time these pampered footballers took their heads out of their arses and started living in the real world.

I know, it was a wonder nobody rose to the bait. He was walking around the dancefloor with his elbows sticking out walking into everyone. Luckily with Oakenfold DJ'ing all the crowd were in a happy mood and not looking for a fight.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I don't know about cars but I did bump into Kuipers (or more to the point he bumped into me) in Oceana on Monday night at the Paul Oakenfold gig.

Didn't really raise my opinion of him.

times I have met Kuipers he has come across as a top bloke and others have said the same.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here