Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton players cars

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I know, it was a wonder nobody rose to the bait. He was walking around the dancefloor with his elbows sticking out walking into everyone. Luckily with Oakenfold DJ'ing all the crowd were in a happy mood and not looking for a fight.

You mean in Oceana there was people acting like a dick?

Whatever next!

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Jealousy is a terrible thing, eh, Craig.
Which defender were you referring to? any of the defenders that played in the 1-0 win at Exeter?

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
f*** off Davies. Your just upset cos your pulling a cart around town :rant:
sorry i wont f*** off as im not davies and i think youll find that your the one pulling the cart whilst davies sits comfortable in his range rover audi or his missus bmw. (and this is a free board where anyone can join and have there say.

SNOOPY

Feb 25, 2009
Jealousy is a terrible thing, eh, Craig.
Which defender were you referring to? any of the defenders that played in the 1-0 win at Exeter?
what that you got by the skin off your teeth you mean that goal lmao

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
At the Charlton game, near the players car park there was a Nissan Micra with the plate R1 GP, surely not!!!:laugh:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Was it Tunnicliffe?

As in the Tunnicliffe (defender) that has scored more goals this season than Davies (striker) has in his 10 month Albion career?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Was it Tunnicliffe?

As in the Tunnicliffe (defender) that has scored more goals this season than Davies (striker) has in his 10 month Albion career?

:laugh: Good point well made.

Mr Davies, you're not Bobby Zamora. You really have no need to be browsing these sites, it won't do you ANY good whatsoever and you really ought to be concentrating on your own game than worrying about what our defenders are up to. That said, if you do score for us again, please feel free to tell the fans to shut up, and we will out of sheer amazement. :wave:
(Nothing against Craig Davies whatsoever, but to come on here with a snide comment about the defenders is out of order)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
purely out of interest how do we know this bloke is CD?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
purely out of interest how do we know this bloke is CD?

We don't, but he/she has claimed to have multiple different names before now (Fay and Nathan for a start), apparently had Davies lodging with them at some point and posts about pretty much nothing besides Craig Davies. If it's not him, there's either a connection or a stalker-like crush going on.

Obviously I have no problem with people knowing that I am Alexandre Frutos. Bonjour. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here