Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton must strengthen to be promoted - Ankergren

rjbseagull

Apr 27, 2010
Was it not Ankergren who was the goalkeeper when Leeds would have won automatic promotion had they not had a points deduction?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was it not Ankergren who was the goalkeeper when Leeds would have won automatic promotion had they not had a points deduction?

Yes but SHH. He is NOT KUIPERS, therefore he is sh*t. Get that into your heads!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Would have Casper over Brez any day of the week. Tell me one goalkeeper who's never had a ricket? Even the worlds best have bad days

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think he should be given a few games behind a settled back four before people start smashing into him eh? A keeper is only as good as his defence and yes, he has made a howler but keepers do that once in a while. When Kuipers was playing so well he had a great defence in front of him and also had goals up fron covering any mistakes made. Give him a chance for f*** sake.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Casper is a Brighton player, Poke is a Brighton player. It doesnt matter who the player is when they pull on the shirt we should support them 100%

Decent goalkeepers are not out there. Gone are the days of Banks, Shilton, Clemence and Seamen. England used to have 2 first team GK for the international squad and probably 20-30 playing for their clubs who would now be good enough to make the current England team.

Bristol City fans must have thought their luck was in when they signed James, look at the results they had. Are the results the fault of James? bad defending? bad luck?

Or another argument. It doesnt matter who is in goal. If a team has a very good defence you would be able to stick anyone in goal, if the other team doesnt get a shot on target you dont conceed goals, simple

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
One mistake and we've all decided he is useless, he will at the very least push brez for the number one shirt. Lets not forget, brez flaps at things and is prone to the occasional howler (carlisle, wycombe)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here