Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton in TROUBLE according to our friends up the road

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
A player that has played at the highest level for over a decade? Playing for giants of the game such as Liverpool and Roma, yep, really shite! Still, you've got CMS and LuaLua, the whole football world should take note! Big names in league one just like the rest of your squad...

And now he's at Fulham! Your mob wouldn't be big names in League 2......:wanker:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I would love the Albion to "welcome" the Palace team onto the Amex pitch in September by playing the Steptoe & Son Theme Tune. Not only would the pikey connection be relevant but it incapusulates everything about Crystal Palace Football Club - an old carthorse of a Club labouring along.

Their fans are no different - stuck in the past.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Jesus Christ we're doomed.
Having said that at least we will survive 2011/12 without going into a second admin and possibly liquidation.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
That's why half our team is linked with moves to the Prem every other week?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a deluded pr1ck you are. Apart from Clyne who will end up somewhere like Wigan reserves (like your other "superstar" Victor Moses), you ain't got sh1t................well you have actually, a whole steaming pile of it.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A player that has played at the highest level for over a decade? Playing for giants of the game such as Liverpool and Roma, yep, really shite! Still, you've got CMS and LuaLua, the whole football world should take note! Big names in league one just like the rest of your squad...

Oh the irony. Just because a player is an international does not mean anything. Look at some of your players over the years and you will see. As for criticising CMS, anyone who watched League 1 last season saw he is comfortably better than Murray, your star striker signing this summer. Hoskins also only got two less goals than Murray in a relegated side so I would say Glenn might get on our bench now with Barnes. As for LuaLua, wait and see. If he recaptures his form of last season, defences will struggle to deal with his pace proven or not.

I would be delighted with a top half finish but whatever Palace fans delude themselves with now, I know which position I would rather be in. If teams play us with your attitude and regard us as a pushover, which most Palace fans seem to be, you will be in for a shock.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I would love the Albion to "welcome" the Palace team onto the Amex pitch in September by playing the Steptoe & Son Theme Tune. Not only would the pikey connection be relevant but it incapusulates everything about Crystal Palace Football Club - an old carthorse of a Club labouring along.

LOL.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
The only thing we've reason to be jealous of is your stadium. A mighty fine stadium to be rightly proud of.

But it counts for bugger all on the pitch. I can't wait for the bloody season to start - the 'banter' flying back and forth on here and the BBS is bloody dreadful and increasingly tiresome on both parts, and the school holidays haven't even started yet.

Roll on August 6th (and September 27th).

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Try as you might, I can assure you our future has never been brighter! Sensible owners, competitive budget, new stadium on the horizon, amazing academy, club legend in charge, fans united. And a squad that will play BHAFC off the park!

P.s pikies? That's Gillingham oldbean!

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Try as you might, I can assure you our future has never been brighter! Sensible owners, competitive budget, new stadium on the horizon, amazing academy, club legend in charge, fans united. And a squad that will play BHAFC off the park!

Like I said in an earlier post, it's not just BHA fans that will disagree with you. Every single bookmaker in the UK disagrees with you. Old bean.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Definition: Envy

Noun 1. A feeling of grudging admiration and desire to have something that is possessed by another.[Wordnet]

2. Spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins).[Wordnet]

3. Malice; ill will; spite.[Websters]

4. Chagrin, mortification, discontent, or uneasiness at the sight of another's excellence or good fortune, accompanied with some degree of hatred and a desire to possess equal advantages; malicious grudging. [Websters]

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

That is fine. You keep saying that. As I said in my previous post, I hope every team comes with that attitude. The chances of you playing us off the park are low though I warn you.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Like I said in an earlier post, it's not just BHA fans that will disagree with you. Every single bookmaker in the UK disagrees with you. Old bean.

I forgot, the bookies never get it wrong do they oldbean! Underestimate our squad all you like, we will see on 27/09, I'm quietly confident!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

competitive budget: Yep, a bosman transfer from us and cheap cast off Prem squad players no where near the first team.

new stadium on the horizon: Err, even we had a dodgy artists drawing of a stadium in 1988. Means f*** all.

amazing academy: lol Wayne Routledge and Victor Moses, the most successful youth products ever known to English football. Your kids only look good in your team cos the rest of it is so shocking.

club legend in charge: With all of his 6 months managerial experience and complete lack of top football experience.

fans united: Yep, led by the Arthur Waite Massive, the cream of your support lolol

Honestly, there are enough comedians here already pal, but for this one we are definitely laughing at you!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I forgot, the bookies never get it wrong do they oldbean! Underestimate our squad all you like, we will see on 27/09, I'm quietly confident!

No you are not. You are noisily confident. Coming on another team's messageboard and going on about playing them off the park is hardly quietly confident!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The only thing we've reason to be jealous of is your stadium. A mighty fine stadium to be rightly proud of.

But it counts for bugger all on the pitch. I can't wait for the bloody season to start - the 'banter' flying back and forth on here and the BBS is bloody dreadful and increasingly tiresome on both parts, and the school holidays haven't even started yet.

Roll on August 6th (and September 27th).

Well that's where your SO wrong, as it happens. We haven't had a pot to piss in for God-knows-how-long, but with the construction - & now completion - of our fantastic stadium we've been able to attract the calibre of manager & players that we could only dream about until recently. We're a VERY attractive proposition these days: & the success we have been having on the pitch & in the transfer market confirms this. The Albion are well & truely back, so be sure to spread the word to your deluded chums who think your perennial Championship strugglers only have to turn up to snaffle the points. Frankly, I reckon you're in for one helluva f***ing shock.

Feb 14, 2010
Crystal palace? Didn't they make the cup final a few years after Brighton did? I'm sure they did. One day they might win a Charity Shield as well like Brighton... then again. Palace? Do me a favour.
Palace fans? Strange they cant understand that players spending is paid for by season ticket sales.. oh then again as they only have 8000 season ticket holders then they wouldn't know about clubs like Brighton that have revenue generated by 18500 and many more on a waiting list. Bless 'em they will just have to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here