Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
What a strange game.
Yep. It was never particularly comfortable viewing. Job done I suppose but another game where we somehow got a result despite big periods of poor play. Lots of sloppy passing. Especially at the back.
That said lots of players not used to playing with each. Despite frustrations telling contributions from Adingra. Baleba continues to be brilliant and Hinshelwood good.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
A win is a win. But that game was far too scrappy after we went 2-0 up. We got caught napping just before halftime and that gave them a real confidence boost going into the second half.

Steele with a genuinely horrendous piece of goalkeeping at the end.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Win’s a win, saw most of the game until my stream failed towards the end. We were terrible for most of the second half that I watched. Inviting pressure, stupid mistakes - just so, so sloppy.

Wolves looked poor, albeit with 10 changes. Should’ve won comfortably.

The main thing is the three points though.
we must be almost top of the table with those 3

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Very poor. But hey ho, we're through.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I don't think it helps when you're playing against cross and we managed to be dragged down to their level. We still won with something to spare, you feel if they did get an equaliser we had a number of gears to go through, we should be seeing off teams line Wolverhampton with more to spare though.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
I don't think it helps when you're playing against cross and we managed to be dragged down to their level. We still won with something to spare, you feel if they did get an equaliser we had a number of gears to go through, we should be seeing off teams line Wolverhampton with more to spare though.

I think it’s just hard as well since the last few times we played them, we completely owned them and won by a decent margin.

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
The whole defensive unit given a rest, Ferdi getting minutes. Ferguson had a very good first half which is enormously encouraging and unfortunate not to get a goal. Baleba and Adingra both looking superb. As much as the second half was pretty poor, Wolves were gash and we gifted them both the goals. Cut those mistakes out and job's a good'un. I'm greatly enthused, even if seeing no midfield structure when we play is taking some getting use to 😁

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It‘s a good job we’ve got points on the board cos we are pretty easy to break down and seem to like doing stupid things in dangerous places.
We‘ve got an absolute battering coming our way at some point soon.
Mid/long term we are heading in the right direction.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here