Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Decent side. Real chance for Igor, Webster, Ferguson and in particular Moder to catch the boss’s eye. Nice strong bench too.

Slightly surprised not to see Kadioglu start for Hinsh, but as with Wieffer I’m guessing he’s not ready.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
mind listing them…I’m not on X

Them? It’s a thing.

IMG_2024-09-18-185052.png

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Decent side. Real chance for Igor, Webster, Ferguson and in particular Moder to catch the boss’s eye. Nice strong bench too.

Slightly surprised not to see Kadioglu start for Hinsh, but as with Wieffer I’m guessing he’s not ready.
Either that or they might be planning on starting him against Forest, and perhaps he can't do two starts in a week right now.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Reckon we'll see a good performance tonight. Aside from Minteh, Hinsh and Baleba - the lineup consists of players who have struggled to break into the first XI so far this season.

This is a great opportunity to show FH exactly why they should be starting in the Premier League.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very quiet here at the Hawthornes - record low attendance? Never mind, at least I made the effort to be at the ground ready to cheer the lads on!

1-4 to the Albion - Rutter hat-trick, Georginio with a header and a Dunky free-kick.

They won’t be boing-boinging for long!
Still very quiet here. Train issues? No staff either so I had to jump the turnstiles.
IMG_3827.jpeg

Great view though!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here