Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Watford ***** Official Match Thread *****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
100 million dollar question my friend..... If I tell you who I think should go then I would probably have to shoot 95% of NSC members before they shoot me :)

think there might be some surprises in there too

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
can someone explain why barnes is the chosen one in gus' eyes......pls dont say for his defensive ability as we usually have 4 defenders and 2 holding midfielders on the park.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Super Will Buckley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-2!!!!!!!!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ i get the feeling this would have been a great night if we won,would,ve been 3 points off 6th place,such ashame we,ve blown up to easily:(

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Buckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for the win :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Let's have another one.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
GET THE FQQK IN
2-2
big push for the winner now please

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Vicente to Buckley to Seagull Wonderland!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Perhaps (like the bookmakers odds) he knew the game was up re promotion, so gave a last chance to Dicker, Painter & Co ... and his suspicions that they're not up to it have been confirmed.

Last chance? He thought they weren't up to it? His thoughts have been confirmed? You are thinking and putting words in to his mouth.

Painter has played at this level before and did well for himself. Dicker is an absolute novice at this level. He may well prove to be a championship standard player. YOU are writing him off after a gaggle of appearances and a very, very small period of his comeback from a broken leg!

Dicker's appearance record, prior to his broken leg was P12 W6 D3 L3

Painter's appearance record, prior to his injury was P20 W9 D5 L6

I reckon half a season (23 games) is not enough to make a wholesome judgement on whether a player is up to this standard. Maybe I am being overly generous and we should ship players out as soon as they have a bad spell or three.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2-2 Buckley into the back of the net , was it sucked in by the North Stand ? :O:O:O:O

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Buckers fed by Vicente. :clap:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Perhaps (like the bookmakers odds) he knew the game was up re promotion, so gave a last chance to Dicker, Painter & Co ... and his suspicions that they're not up to it have been confirmed. Assists with the summer ins and outs.

In 1978 and 1979 we had a massive chance of promotion throughout every fixtures of those 2 run ins, with top flight class in the team (Lawrenson, Horton etc).

Exactly. Three games ago we were in 4th place and solidly in the play offs, even when we slid a bit Gus then persisted with rotations that were not essential. Yes Lawro was the one world class player maybe like Vicente today but I don't think our 77/78 and 78/79 teams were so much stronger than the current 2011/12 squad and even those legends Horton and Wardy were not consistent 'top flight class' (how long did they last in the 1st Div with us?) however Mullers played his strongest available side which was a big factor in why we maintained our promotion push.

Anyway its now 2-2 come on you Seagulls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here