Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What a brilliant first half but spare a thought for [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] who is hanging around in the shadows hoping for a turnaround :wink:

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
CONNOLLY-2-0.gif

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Loving the early payout from Bet 365 too [emoji7][emoji108]

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
You just know, if we come out of this with the win, that the post-match talk will be about how bad Spurs were rather than how good we were.

Tbf, they have been embarrassingly poor. No heart, no chase, no coherent plan, that is pretty comment worthy. This Spurs side is the worst of the big 6 to turn up at the Amex so far, even that shower of a United side last season were better than this.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Credit where it's due, for a man that is slightly unhinged, Glenn Hoddle really reads a game well and talks so much sense and he is Spurs through and through but no bias whatsoever.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Guessing Spurs will give their all now... If Brighton could just survive for 15 minutes now this should be in the bag.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Credit where it's due, for a man that is slightly unhinged, Glenn Hoddle really reads a game well and talks so much sense and he is Spurs through and through but no bias whatsoever.
Yeah, was just thinking the same thing.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
lovely play from Mooy.

edit: and yes, I have been one of the doubters.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Phoenix, Arizona

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent News Year's Eve there in 1981 in a motel room. Shame I didn't get to spend more time in Phoenix. I'd been from San Francisco to the Grand Canyon back to San Diego via Phoenix then back to San Francisco. Hope you're enjoying the heat there.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Great half from Brighton.
Should have been 3 with a poor scuff from Connolly, possibly 4.
Still giving the ball away a bit too cheaply at times..Every player has been very good but Mooy is running the show.
New rule.
Home team should have the choice to have half time or play on.
But it has been so good so far, hasn't it Spence.

Was just thinking that. Where us Spence?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here