Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur *** Official Match Thread ***

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I wish I was a mind reader.... I wonder what spence and junior are thinking now?....
Actually, no. I don't really care...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Keep it going lads. Well played up to now. Nice to see Connolly come through the ranks and take his opportunity.

Agreed, he has been superb

Just always wants the ball, but not in his own half with acres of space but in theirs surrounded by Spurs, long time since I’ve seen an Albion playmaker operate with this confidence and total belief that he is the best player out there - astonishing.

The two quick forwards have been superb also

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No sign so far of all those boos that Spence promised us would be heard around the Amex at this game.

Once again, the BBC website is watching a different game. 52% possession to spurs?:shrug:

Think that’s about right, it’s just they are creating nothing with it, our shape has strangled them so far at least

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The way Connolly moves, you can tell he's been shadowing Murray in training

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
He must be walking if he is shadowing.
Great prospect and working well with Maupay.
Love the pace and movement.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
BT pundits sound so disappointed Tottenham haven't done well to come back from their CL hiding. Get off your fųcking high horse.

"We want our celery, we want our celery" - Withdean J Block

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Joe Cole "Tottenham shouldn't be losing two nil to (no disrespect but) teams like Brighton".

Love it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here