Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swindon Town *** Official Match Thread ***

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
off subject
I have a bad cold and cough and sucking halls mentho-lypus sugar free(I am diabetic) and it says they have a laxative effect.................. better work then otherwise I might be s*****G myself

silly amount of garlic, chilli, and ginger and bye cold.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
off subject
I have a bad cold and cough and sucking halls mentho-lypus sugar free(I am diabetic) and it says they have a laxative effect.................. better work then otherwise I might be s*****G myself
I think you have to consume about 8 packets in a day for the laxative effect to work , if there are any shitstains on the floor you can always blame the cats.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Think Johnny Byrne has got it right on the radio commentary - we are not playing at a high enough tempo - interesting to see what changes he makes.

Sandaza needs to get into the game and earn himself the chance of a new contract. Not sure that Dicker and Sparrow together in midfield works very well?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I reckon Torby and Benno will be on after the hour

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Looking at the locations on line today and 7 countries on line already

Argentina
Wales
USA
Central Borneo
Korea / India
Japan
Turkey

Cant belive Australia not on yet ??

Come on you overseas seagulls

Usually in Oz but today on a ship in the South China Sea. 75c a minute for internet, so we had better win or I will be sending Tony the bill.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Half Time...Sandaza seems out of sorts
El Goleador is better as an impact sub lurking in the box and knocking them in , playing up front from the beginning isn't his strong point. I think Gus will replace him with The Viking in the 2nd half.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think you have to consume about 8 packets in a day for the laxative effect to work , if there are any shitstains on the floor you can always blame the cats.

what a good idea.......mind you they would sit and stare at me accusingly and give the game away
best laugh I'v had for a few weeks though ...............oops .....it was the cat dear

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we're CHOKING the seasons OVER unless we scrape the play-offs :cry:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here