Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Swansea City *** Official Match Thread ***

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The game MAY be pointless in the grand scheme.... but TL playing a full game isn't... his return is going to be a key component on our ability to tackle and contain these top half teams still to come.... more minutes needed, I would love him to play a part on Monday.

I suspect that he is much more likely to play on Monday having only played 45 minutes today than if he had played 90.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I suspect that he is much more likely to play on Monday having only played 45 minutes today than if he had played 90.

That'll be very very little chance as opposed to no chance whatsoever. Cuc and Solly left and right with Lamptey on bench, No chance of seeing him unless we are chasing the game on 80 mins which won't happen. Trust me :wink:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Maybe Connolly likes cupping his ear because he likes to listen to people. Just a thought.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

If it is felt that he still needs to take careful steps, I'd rather he played 60 or 70 minutes on Tuesday, and then came in against Arsenal! In fact, I hope that the nucleus of this team turns out on Tuesday - it has the makings of a team that can go far in the tin-pot trophy (which may be tin-pot, but would still be great to win it!)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tres amusant from the Palace board:

Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Prince William at Stamford Bridge offering out the Chelsea fans.

You're going home in my Air Ambulance'

One's gonna get one's fvcking head kicked in.

Disappointed there haven't been 10 threads bounced about Connolly, NSC standards are slipping

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Disappointed there haven't been 10 threads bounced about Connolly, NSC standards are slipping
It's all been said on here. He scored twice, but somewhat blotted his copybook by cupping his ear.

As if somehow he's proved a point by scoring goals in a fairly unimportant match as opposed to being completely shit in the EPL and acting like a chav off the pitch, as characterised by the past 18 months.

Tomorrow, expect a few of NSCs most sanctimonious dicks to start the usual smug "I told you so" threads proclaiming Aaron Connolly as the next Michael Owen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here