Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
I let my 12 year old grandson have my ticket today, he is the future for our wonderful club and I wanted him to experience this fabulous achievement in the flesh.
When I was 13 ,the Albion won the 4th Division title and those memories are amongst my most cherished, I hope the memory of today stays with my grandson for the same amount of time.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
GOAL: BRIGHTON 2-0 Southampton (Ferguson, 40')

Ferguson scores again, Mitoma with the assist, ALBION have a 2 goal cushion!!!
Good refereeing there - it's the sort of thing refs would often give against us (Mitoma) and nothing would be said about it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Thank you, Pascal Gross you f***ing legend. Love you all, we've achieved what we thought was out of reach. See you in Europe.
He's been an integral part of every achievement since we got promoted to the money league, whilst being an absolute bargain, ands arguably the best value of anyone.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Wonderful stuff. Seemed fitting for Gross to get the goal that sealed it. Well done everyone.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
BPS1.jpg

BPS4.jpg

BPS6.jpg

BPS4.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Magnificent. We weren't at our very best but not surprising given the fixture congestion. We did enough and responded well when Saints pulled one back.

By letting them score another?

Last edited:

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The man of the moment: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

”it’s a big emotion’

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Commentator saying towards the end that he thought we were a top 4 club this season and deserved/belonged in the Champions League. Pointed out the erroneous VAR decisions, injuries and match congestion as the reasons for us dropping the necessary points. Nice to hear!

Very nice to hear. We certainly should have been in the fight for top 4. But at least the awful decisions and fixture **** up hasn't cost us Europe altogether.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here