Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ha! The foul carried on inside the box

Had Solly stabbed him outside , it’s no murder , but because he carried on stabbing him as he fell it’s a hanging offence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This.

I read this forum in genuine amazement sometimes that people seem to think March is a decent player for us.

Ignoring other key errors.
Dunk jumping too late against Vestergaard.
Welbeck and Gross missing golden opportunities. Pointed out in real time by Sky “This has a tendency to cost this Brighton team this calendar year”.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
I won't March is Dog Sh1te you complete tool!

Connolly, March & the Manager should go. 7 home matches on the trot without a win. 5 wins all season. None at The Amex in 2020. Thankfully I chose to watch this miserable defeat at home rather than travel to the Amex tonight. Poor souls should get a refund.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Unfortunately GP is not a results manager. A talented coach but not great with the basics and game management. Hard to see us winning more than 6 or 7 games this season.

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

I wouldn't go that far, but he is clearly much better on the training field than on match day.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Such a shame that we've been so shit again second half when it looked like we had turned a corner and picking up

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
White is a quality player so he will always do a job there but we can’t play him there anymore. He’s a defender, that’s it.

Totally ruins the balance of our side and means Gross pushes further forward where he is really ineffectual and slows our play down. Particularly annoying when Gross has been so good starting deeper.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
When are people going to wake up and start holding Potter accountable for this dross week in week out.

Ineffective football, short corners, centre backs in midfield, March getting a start week after week despite being utter dog shit. And anything that goes remotely near our goal ends up in the back of the net.

All true but get ready for some abuse from the NSC deluded tools

Jul 20, 2003
Ha! The foul carried on inside the box

Had Solly stabbed him outside , it’s no murder , but because he carried on stabbing him as he fell it’s a hanging offence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

according to the Sky morons that was the thinking ... which is new to me

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
4 Minutes? they took that long to give the Penalty

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
When are people going to wake up and start holding Potter accountable for this dross week in week out.

Ineffective football, short corners, centre backs in midfield, March getting a start week after week despite being utter dog shit. And anything that goes remotely near our goal ends up in the back of the net.

we have been a lot better against a team that totally dominated us last season

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We’ve been utter turd second half. Wasn’t a pen but a ridiculous place to make the challenge. Yet again can’t hit a cows arse with a banjo. Gross useless at CAM. Potters indefensible inability to coach us to defend set pieces. Very poor. Would expect any manager worth his salt to get more from this squad.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Unfortunately GP is not a results manager. A talented coach but not great with the basics and game management. Hard to see us winning more than 6 or 7 games this season.

Sent from my 5039D_EEA using Tapatalk

Personally think it's more of a character thing with the players. Even under CH we had a knack of throwing away games late on. Sometimes I think we forget how young a lot of this team is, a few lessons to learn in this league still.

Disappointed tonight as I thought we've been excellent recently but tonight we just haven't had the same intensity to our play and no cutting edge up front tonight. Doesn't help when we concede from almost every shot in target

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here