Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

If you were one of those booing at HT, fvck off and don't come back, you're not needed.

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

I politely clapped

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Trying to play it long before they can gather in defence is probably the right idea but the quality of passing has been horrendous. Potter doesn't get mad often but when he do, it's pretty ****ing nasty from what I've read. And this is likely one of those days.

Want a double sub in half time, Alzate and Murray. Too little space for connolly

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Pathetic performance, pathetic atmosphere (even after Var disallowed the goal). Can only get better, surely...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Webster looks absolutely awful, again. He never tracks a runner, isn’t particularly physical and is losing every one on one header. We look like we’ve got about 5 fewer players than Sheff Utd. Pony. We’ve got to move the ball more quickly, we’re giving them way too much time to close us down.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
OK they have been good - but we have been so poor. Second half will be better

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chalk and cheese from Monday, that said I'm not too concerned, I think we can turn this around. Potter is smart enough to know how to tweak it. Sheffield are playing well though, nice bit of pressing. I think the key is to get Trossard into the game a bit more, he's been very peripheral in the first half. Maybe the energy of Bissouma, Connolly and Alzate could help lift us (and the crowd) too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get Bissouma on, he can’t do worse than anyone on a midfield where every player looks lost and Connolly for Trossard who is finding it all too physical

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Retrievable.

Connolly for gross at half time.

Bissouma for stephens on the hour

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Webster looks absolutely awful, again. He never tracks a runner, isn’t particularly physical and is losing every one on one header. We look like we’ve got about 5 fewer players than Sheff Utd. Pony. We’ve got to move the ball more quickly, we’re giving them way too much time to close us down.
you can add passing to that lot.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here