Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Sheffield United *** Official Match Thread ***

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Webster looks absolutely awful, again. He never tracks a runner, isn’t particularly physical and is losing every one on one header. We look like we’ve got about 5 fewer players than Sheff Utd. Pony. We’ve got to move the ball more quickly, we’re giving them way too much time to close us down.
Hmm yes the clamour for Duffy to be back in and for another look at some loan recall small print, isn't going to die down after that first half

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Jul 20, 2003
....and to make things worse my hooky stream has loads of people saying nice things about John Terry as the half time break.

grrr

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Chalk and cheese from Monday, that said I'm not too concerned, I think we can turn this around. Potter is smart enough to know how to tweak it. Sheffield are playing well though, nice bit of pressing. I think the key is to get Trossard into the game a bit more, he's been very peripheral in the first half. Maybe the energy of Bissouma, Connolly and Alzate could help lift us (and the crowd) too.

It needs more than tweaking!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least we now know what it's been like to play against the Albion, recently.

Fingers crossed we can nick a point, against the run of play.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Webster looks absolutely awful, again. He never tracks a runner, isn’t particularly physical and is losing every one on one header. We look like we’ve got about 5 fewer players than Sheff Utd. Pony. We’ve got to move the ball more quickly, we’re giving them way too much time to close us down.

Don’t think it’s fair to pick out Webster when Dunk has looked equally terrible.

In fairness to them both they’re not getting a lot of support from midfield and the full backs.

Not only that but hes come close at least three times to losing the ball when not checking around him, that a player is coming in for a tackle and does a lasy pass back

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Oh hello it's Glenn and Connolly....here is the tweak!

D

Deleted member 2719

Great to see Potter hasn't dithered until the 70th minute in his decision making.

Positive move bringing on Murray and Connolly.

Webster is terrible

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here