Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I like seeing those names in the team. Just trying to work out the formation.

I wonder if Stephens is in defence. He has dropped in before.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Excellent lineup, about as strong as it could be without bolloxing up the team for Sunday. Looking forward to watching this now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Team seems to have been taken off social media now ?

Yep, maybe an error in there.

U18s it is then :lolol:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'm pretty sure Potter's disappeared up his own backside with that selection.

Molumby at right back? Veltman and Burn at CB? Stephens and Propper getting a run out in defensive midfield together, which is good because it will need two of them to protect that defence minded back 4. Then we come to Gross and Mac Allister playing in the same position, in the same spaces as each other which is good for congestion and then Jahanbakhsh played in a role designed not to get anything out of him and finally Gyokeres. Best of luck to him seeing any of the ball.

I'm sure we'll grind out a win because the opposition is so poor, but that team line up really is remarkable.

Edit I forgot to mention, great to see Steele in goal. Why play Sanchez and try to develop him when we've got a man with no future in the game at all to play instead! Developing those youngsters a treat, well done GP!

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Molumby at right back? Veltman and Burn at CB? Stephens and Propper getting a run out in defensive midfield together, which is good because it will need two of them to protect that defence minded back 4. Then we come to Gross and Mac Allister playing in the same position, in the same spaces as each other which is good for congestion and then Jahanbakhsh played in a role designed not to get anything out of him and finally Gyokeres. Best of luck to him seeing any of the ball.

I'm sure we'll grind out a win because the opposition is so poor, but that team line up really is remarkable.

Edit I forgot to mention, great to see Steele in goal. Why play Sanchez and try to develop him when we've got a man with no future in the game at all to play instead! Developing those youngsters a treat, well done GP!

Most of us seem quite positive about seeing that group. I’m sure there may well be a lack of cohesion but I do hope you’re proved wrong!

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Just gonna say it...
Really hope Ali J has a stormer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I'm pretty sure you've spent all of you life up your own backside.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
That line up has seduced me into making a mildly extravagant investment at 7/10 :ohmy:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

What a shit post.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

Get therapy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Referee: Matthew Donohue
Assistants: Robert Hyde, Mark Pottage
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward

Soz, I accidentally put the Burnley v Sheffield United officials up. I am now off to take a long, hard look at myself in the mirror.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Surely the logical interpretation is that this is actually a 3-4-3?

——————Steele————---------
------Veltman—Burn—-Bernardo-----
Groß----Stephens----Propper---Molumby
--Jahanbakhsh--Gyökeres--MacAllister

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here