Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Portsmouth *** Official Match Thread ***

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
I'd be hooking players now if I were Potter.

Stephens, Proper and Gross all off I'd say, move Molumby to midfield, get Yapi and the younger lot on!

This is great stuff though, pleased for all goalscorers!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Now that’s how you head Dan Burn! Great run and header. Enjoyed seeing how happy Ali J was for Bernardo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Better balls than the ones Trossard, Lallana, Gross make or Connelly made V Arsenal? Sure. He’d be better with more pace around him but this idea that he needs more time I’m not so sure. It’s his 3rd season here! We haven’t got time to bed people in if they’re aren’t impacting on PL games. I’m not writing him off as ‘even a footballer’ am I precious.

I am an Ali J fan, I know many of you refuse to see his quality :shrug: opinions is what it’s all about

As a counter balance I am not much of a Solly March fan but concede he had a great game on Monday

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Missed 2 goals picking up curry! Johnathan Pearce on 5live just said, "for all his efforts and industry Gykores doesn't look PL level"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have enjoyed reminding my Pompey supporting mate this is just our reserve XI :lol:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
“Blah blah blah Ali J never takes his chance, is not consistent enough..”

“well actually he’s hardly started a game under Potter..”

“This AJ debate is getting boring, he’s not good enough at this level and that’s the end of it”.

Weird lot.

Good to see Ali playing well. Really want to see him come good. Always liked Solly. Had a great game on Monday. Little point in picking him up on the odd flaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here