Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Sky coverage has just started - I expect it will be Man City v Arsenal chat until 1.45pm then down to the Amex for our game then straight back to the City Arsenal chat straight after the game.
Think our match is an inconvenience to their Man City Arsenal coverage
13.35 and finally a brief medley of relevant highlights before an ad break.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm going in with an open mind ;) watching from Ibiza
Luxx-optica-15x100-6.jpg

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Hinsh in the middle is perfect. Allows Baleba to play very centrally, Hinsh can occupy the right central space but go outside too, Veltman inverting and stepping into midfield, currently looks our most sensible team IMHO (injuries and form considered). I'm expecting a really impressive performance today.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I messed up and schedule a hospital test today not realizing that it's set for kick off. Hopefully I'll be home in time to catch the second half.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Hinsh in the middle is perfect. Allows Baleba to play very centrally, Hinsh can occupy the right central space but go outside too, Veltman inverting and stepping into midfield, currently looks our most sensible team IMHO (injuries and form considered). I'm expecting a really impressive performance today.
Yeah I was thinking the same - could be an inspired decision by FH.

I was sitting here musing whether he’s thinking much further down the road if he tries 3 at the back for Jack to be in that libero/CDM/sweeping role (and have Baleba doing the central midfield progression ) Sounds weird but the role doesn’t require speed just two very good feet and skill on the ball as well as football intelligence which Jack has in buckets.

Either way, I get the feeling he’s still working out where Jack is best to fit in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here