Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Hopefully we don't do another Ipswich and put our chances away. Eager to see the team as some of the big hitter come back from injury. Hope to see pervis, Ferdi and Weiffer all in. That would really pull up our average age and seasoned pro levels.

Need to keep on the front foot but tidy up some of the defensive wobbles and that consistent period mid game of ceding possession and losing our rythm.

I can see either a comfortable win or another annoying hard fought draw. I think they have some good options on the break.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Really ?
History says we beat them both Home AND Away last season.

Where have I mentioned his record against Forest? I wouldn't have had Forest down as 'one of those teams' last season, they're much better organised defensively under Nuno and more likely to be able to pull the same trick as Ipswich did.

I'm referring to the teams that turn up hell-bent on getting a point and us having no answer. Burnley, Sheff U, Everton and the like.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I think if we score first, score early, we win. It will open up the pitch as they'll have to come out to score a goal. And I'm confident if we score first, we'll score another at some stage of the match.

But, as everyone on here knows, we ain't so hot against teams that play predominantly 'on the break' football.

See it being a 1-1 draw personally

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not confident about this one. Hopefully we can be more clinical than last week and their keeper isn't on such top form!
I predict the following:

1. Forest play a low block.
2. Forest’s keeper has a worldie.
3. Forest score at least one.

Still think we’ll win though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here