Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest *** Official Match Thread ***

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I get why people are a bit downbeat but we only need 1 goal to win this game. And I reckon we’ll get 8-10 chances this half. Dunno if this is quite the game for Pascal and Adam’s silky skills, I’d go more direct with the pace and finishing power we currently have on the bench
Who's that then?!!

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
A confident first half but we are seriously too slow from the back, Veltman has turned and “gone home” far too May times because he’s not moving on quick enough.

This is crying out for a spark and some pace, hopefully will see Sarimento / Enciso and lamptey no later than 60 mins if it’s 0-0

Anyone pick up on RDZ going mad at Andrew Crofts on the side line (going by body language but might just be Latin passion)

f*** sake Brighton come we’ve been here too many times
I think he was trying, through his interpreter, to explain to Crofts what he wanted him to shout at the team!

Who's that then?!!
I said earlier, didn’t want to be repetitive. Lamptey will amp up the pace of the team and I think we need another out and out centre forward on the pitch, the next in line for a chance is Undav

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We don't seem to do as many cutbacks in the box anymore from the byline which we did a lot when we had Maupay striker (he missed all of them), we seem to cross the ball into the box more now which is bizarre

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here