Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Chelsea played Burnley off the park today and it was 1-1 it’s football shit happens the over reacting from a few on here is a bit over the top

It's more that everyone called that it was going top happen. It's the same game every week. Play ponderous for one half, play well another.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You can see when looking up going forward our playing have no idea what to do next.

Hardly any movement up front, just players standing around.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
It's more that everyone called that it was going top happen. It's the same game every week. Play ponderous for one half, play well another.

We nicked wins against Burnley and Brentford and a point against palace
No easy games in this league our fans are getting ahead of themselves

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Don't worry, Shelvey is on a yellow so when he loses his head he will go then its all down to Potter's "Killer Instinct" to finish them off, not!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't care how much some experts drool about how well we play, too much of it is 'fannying around at the back', nothing more, nothing less. Norwich, Arsenal, and now Newcastle invuted to get a point they don't deserve.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I get getting angry on here and letting your frustrations out, but the fact I've heard more discontent than support from our fans. Maybe that's why we're so shit at home.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
For the first time in literally years, I feel Albion have been complacent.

Total control on the early stages but our attempts to hit the net looked lazy, almost like more goals were a formality.

Still a few minutes to win or lose…

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Cucurella has been quite bad this game. Macallister been quite anon but been very dissapointed with Lallana

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
It's all become rather pedestrian and ponderous from Albion. Such a shame as there was such potential for us to win today.:annoyed:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So many passes but when they matter we repeatedly screw them up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here