Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

DavePage

ab37f7427b9f50d802066712097e79ee.jpg
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

How did the dog piss the shape of a giant bunny on the left

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nor can I but it probably involved miscontrolling the ball, pushing it too far ahead of him, miskicking a shot or passing behind a player.

Great finish though! [emoji106]

As I said in the other thread. My take on Maupay is he’s a good premier league player and works his socks off and I’d have him in my squad. I don’t think he’s a good premier league striker - there’s a difference. Works so hard though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nor can I but it probably involved miscontrolling the ball, pushing it too far ahead of him, miskicking a shot or passing behind a player.

Great finish though! [emoji106]

Ran his socks off, some things worked, others didn’t. His first half goal looked good to me, he did not foul the keeper imo but the ref decided to penalise him. Load of bollocks. He had a good game

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
In the 2 games tis season we are 6-0 in goals and Newcastle have failed to manage a shot on target!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Another big thing was how we set the tone. Did anyone else notice how quickly, effectively and energetically we pressed at the start of the game?

Kept that up for a lot of the match too. Seemed to be a specific tactic against Newcastle the analysts had spotted they're weak against.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
As I said in the other thread. My take on Maupay is he’s a good premier league player and works his socks off and I’d have him in my squad. I don’t think he’s a good premier league striker - there’s a difference. Works so hard though.

think Potter see his work rate rather than his goal rate. Personally think he does alright , would love to see more goals from him but his contribution is very good. His ball control is poor at times but commitment is very high.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
We were definitely due a break. We hit the woodwork 5 times against United and lost. The shot against the post was Newcastle’s only threat on our goal. A bit of luck has been a fecking long time coming.

totally agree but it is the narrow margins of the PL , if that goes in Newcastle PROBABLY become a better team. Anyway we won so let's enjoy.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That was the right ball from Gross, our moron forwards made the same run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My timing was late I was posting about a previous one, hahaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here