Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Moder is the best player on the pitch - Warren Aspinall. This is another feather in the cap for the Albion recruitment team, with which, it must be said, I have no association.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure that many wrote Lallana off. However, he did owe us a few performances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did, in big numbers. [MENTION=9708]Farehamseagull[/MENTION] and a few others fought a tide of nonsense eg he hadn’t done anything of note for us all season. When he’d ran games.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Moder rarely loses the ball - even when it's 50:50 with 2-3 players it sort of bounces around and he comes out with it. Like him.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I might have to eat some crumble pie on Welbeck

homer.jpg

Hmmmm Crumble.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
Moder is the best player on the pitch - Warren Aspinall. This is another feather in the cap for the Albion recruitment team, with which, it must be said, I have no association.

And he's not even playing in his natural position. Looks like a very good signing. I think Karbo will prove to be as well.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Can this please be the week we finally hand out the absolute pasting that has been due for large parts of this season?!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Willock isn't a Premier League player imho.
Shelvey has massively underachieved. Probably the best mid to long range passer in the league but doesn't do near anywhere near enough.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
“Can't wait to see who the next dinosaur Ashley digs up will be. Maybe Kinnear again? He's still alive, right? “

Oof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here