Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Many recently wrote off Lallana and Welbeck as hopeless has-beens, stealing an Albion wage.

Whereas the classy Aspinall said before the St.Fairies win that they’re still class acts, their football brains operating at a higher level than their team mates up to that point.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Many recently wrote off Lallana and Welbeck as hopeless has-beens, stealing an Albion wage.

Whereas the classy Aspinall said before the St.Fairies win that they’re still class acts, their football brains operating at a higher level than their team mates up to that point.

Not sure that many wrote Lallana off. However, he did owe us a few performances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
"Brighton have scored two goals from outside the box in a Premier League game for the first time. The last time they did that in a league game was April 2017, against QPR in the Championship."

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021

I didn't understand why some were saying that. Yes he has been injured this season but mostly he has just not been picked until the last few games.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Get Maupay off, he's ****ing useless.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Not sure that many wrote Lallana off. However, he did owe us a few performances

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

Was more frustration as they hadn’t performed to the levels we know they can play. But, they’ve both blown any criticisms away past few games. Especially Lallana, who is completing 90mins and bossing games in midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here