Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester United *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
So it’s Ryan, March and Dunks fault so far :lolol: Why can’t people just accept that was a fantastic ball from Fernandes? If you give away free kicks in that kind of area you’re always going to be in trouble, that ball in was world class. Just one of those things. No individual to blame.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
That’s really disappointingly. Why doesn’t Ryan spot the danger and cut those out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
So it’s Ryan, March and Dunks fault so far :lolol: Why can’t people just accept that was a fantastic ball from Fernandes? If you give away free kicks in that kind of area you’re always going to be in trouble, that ball in was world class. Just one of those things. No individual to blame.

This. Also was never a foul and was onside!

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016

Match playing a blinder. MOM for me.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

I wouldn't say it's world class, it's just put in to an area that you can't touch it, very frustrating as most of the time the attacker can't touch it either

D

Deleted member 2719

March should have been aware of Maguire, poor goal.

On the positive, we have outplayed a very strong utd side and created enough chances to be in front comfortably.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Any reason why Fernandez wasn’t shown a 2nd yellow for the penalty?

I was wondering this, good scoring opportunity surely a yellow at least?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here