Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
3:04 what happened? Having a lay in this morning?
Strange feeling of excitement that we could win but that should we lose heavily then MOTD will be all over us.
0:0 for me.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
When does the big protest about dodgy owners/oil money ruining football start?

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Guardiola, obviously still smarting from the game last season, has promised that a different Citeh will turn up today.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After failing to win the last 3 games, this could be a huge weekend for our main title rivals if we lose and they win. The gap would be 7 points to Chelsea, 6 points Liverpool and 5 points to Citeh.

I don’t want to turn this thread negative but you can’t let these sorts of teams pull those sorts of gaps on you if you’re serious about lifting the EPL trophy in May. A draw is the minimum result needed to keep our title challenge on course in my opinion.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
After failing to win the last 3 games, this could be a huge weekend for our main title rivals if we lose and they win. The gap would be 7 points to Chelsea, 6 points Liverpool and 5 points to Citeh.

I don’t want to turn this thread negative but you can’t let these sorts of teams pull those sorts of gaps on you if you’re serious about lifting the EPL trophy in May. A draw is the minimum result needed to keep our title challenge on course in my opinion.

Aim for the stars !
Why the hell not :thumbsup:
Sooner we get to 40 pts the better

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Absolutely, questions will have to be asked if this happens. We are a top four side we should not be losing home games against anybody.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
While knowing that this is a free hit and we're almost definitely going to lose is anyone else feeling that if only we could maybe, some how, sneak a win then the top four charge is still on?

I know I know. We'll probably lose and we're not going to end up in the top four but I can't help it. After four years of scraping around for points at the arse end of the league the thrill of being near the top is getting the better of me. I'm enjoying it too much to want it to end.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Top of the table CLASH on prime time for champions league positions !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I hope Citeh do the courteous thing and apply lots of lube before administering the 90 minute buggering later.

That's the spirit. :thumbsup:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
When we beat the so called elite sides in the PL the media always say how poorly they played against BHA not how well we played. Tonight I'm going for 2-1 to the good guy and the media saying how poorly city played.

It's Hobson's choice really, isn't it. We can seethe with indignation when pundits go on about us playing some beautiful football (but we lost) or we can seethe with indignation when they point out that Citeh/Liverpool/Utd just weren't up for it on the day - key players missing, etc. (but we won).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I tell you what, let’s live up to Pep and his fans expectations and kick the shit out of this lot. Kick the shit.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Here in the USA NBC Sports are doing a “fan zone” in LA. Good to see a few BHA flags and scarfs in the crowd. Well done to those who are there. :bowdown:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Robert Sanchez 8/1 to be booked. He's on 4 currently so would be suspended for cup match on Wednesday rather than a league Game.

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

ironically i think it will be EASIER for us to score vs City than it was at Norwich who packed their defence. Dont see City coming here and doing that! i'll take a sneaky 1-0 win in injury time

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
FCZL2qsXMAMcKyz.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here