Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A059C9A8-7CB7-4169-BCCF-25CE75A75BB6.gif

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think City are just too good.
This is their reaction to getting beaten by Southampton, anyone who played them tonight would have got a thumping.
They are a very good side, we are not in their league, and don’t forget, they hammered Liverpool 4-0.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

I get the feeling this was a last audition for Montoya & Bernardo...

Different players from the last year when both were excellent in the semi, but then Neither has any support in front of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I've not been on Ryan's back but you have to to say that was poor. He just looks edgy and devoid of confidence.

And ability unfortunately

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I've not been on Ryan's back but you have to to say that was poor. He just looks edgy and devoid of confidence.

I said this in the first game back, and he definitely hasn’t improved. I’ve been a big fan of him but think his flaws have been easily shown this season

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
This is their reaction to getting beaten by Southampton, anyone who played them tonight would have got a thumping.
They are a very good side, we are not in their league, and don’t forget, they hammered Liverpool 4-0.

Yep.. we were never going to get points tonight. Errors are very frustrating though.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This expert commentator really enjoys watching a big fat club funded through Arab oil and slavery to bash one of the last British clubs at this level. Where's the love for the underdog.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Maybe but they've lost 4 of their last 5 games away plus they lost to bloody Norwich away. They're great individuals but hardly world beater this season

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I don't care how good City are - and they're very, very good - but if you pass the ball to them again and again and again and fail to stop routine shots, they're going to look like Brazil 1970. This is embarrassingly one-sided and, frankly, an inexplicable and indefensible performance. You have to wonder what Potter's going to say about it after the game because the only positive so far is that the two against the woodwork didn't go in.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Several times, when Citeh are passing the ball round at the back, we've actually had six players in their half - a great improvement on last season - but still don't seem to be putting any pressure on them, unlike when we're passing round at the back into tighter and tighter positions.

Oh well, 4-0 now. A consolation goal would be nice..........................................

Totally disagree, that’s so naive.

CP and Burnley have often picked off big clubs by ALWAYS leaving bodies back in a deep defence, they counter with just two or three maximum. When we tried the gung-ho approach at Old Trafford, after the match Solskjaer was almost boasting when he said they could’ve scored anything. Guardiola was gushing about Potter’s approach after the Etihad hammering.

Let’s be cute, unlikeable in these games.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Different players from the last year when both were excellent in the semi, but the. Neither had any support in front of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’ll come a point you have to stop making excuses for them. It can’t always be the cover. I don’t remember either of them ever being excellent, competent at best.

Ali !

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Anyone who is happy with this and the season overall has to really question themselves. This fascination with this joke of a league means people get blinded by the razzmatazz and celebrity of it all. Just ****ing grateful to be here happy clapping shite. The reality is we’re spineless, bereft of ideas and quality and no better than under CH. we should compete every game, I’m not saying win, just ****ing compete. If GP has sent the players out to save themselves for Thursday then everybody involved with the club is an embarrassment.
Get this in to your heads- Man City have dropped 33 points this year. Get real.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's not that City are so good that's pissing me off, it's the just lack of effort or care from our team. Dont we care we may lose by 7 or 8?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here