Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Should have got a hand to that surely?

Perhaps if he put his hand out. That’s exactly why we need a better keeper. We don’t expect Ryan to get those Burnley, Sheffield Utd supporters would expect their keepers too.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Ryan does know he can use his hands right? He could at least try to stretch his arms towards the ball

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Stop ****ing moaning. We all knew we'd get battered, they are a lot better than us. Concede one and people asking for a new keeper? Get a grip. My only concern in this game is keeping the score down for our goal difference.

Montoya doing his usual thing of letting dangerous players have free shots, see also Zaha and Grealish, time to bring in a proper defender and move him on

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’m struggling to agree with a single word Alan Smith says.

“It’s been coming”. Er... no, not especially.

“Ryan could have expected slightly better protection”. Really, no! Jesus little header on was class and removed our defence from the equation at a stroke. Ryan could have expected to reach it perhaps, given that Sterling was 20 yards out. Ah, what do I know? Clearly I should defer to the professional in the studio.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I can’t believe Ryan is getting blamed for that?! Outstanding finish, perfectly placed but also, he hardly got support from his defenders did he?! They basically let Sterling do what he wanted.

We need to get used to it, apparently nobody ever scores a good goal against us, Always Ryan's fault.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Another one flies past Maty. He very rarely makes saves he has no right to make. Not a bad keeper, but an average one, not that he was helped by defenders giving Sterling a free hit.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Another one flies past Maty. He very rarely makes saves he has no right to make. Not a bad keeper, but an average one.
Walton had an absolute blinder against West brom today aparantly

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here