Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Manchester City *** Official Match Thread ***

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Stop ****ing moaning. We all knew we'd get battered, they are a lot better than us. Concede one and people asking for a new keeper? Get a grip. My only concern in this game is keeping the score down for our goal difference.

Well we won't do playing as we have done so far. DUH!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I’m struggling to agree with a single word Alan Smith says.

“It’s been coming”. Er... no, not especially.

“Ryan could have expected slightly better protection”. Really, no! Jesus little header on was class and removed our defence from the equation at a stroke. Ryan could have expected to reach it perhaps, given that Sterling was 20 yards out. Ah, what do I know? Clearly I should defer to the professional in the studio.

Completely agree, he's a clueless ****tard just reeling out the autocues straight from the computer game. Professional irritant.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Webster is probably the man most disappointed that Lamptey isn’t playing! Gets no support from Montoya.

Yep, same against United. Duffy on that side in that game got torn apart and then blamed, Montoya is not good enough positionally speaking for a RB.

I love Matty Ryan, he’s amongst my favourite players but I’ve noticed he gets beaten by a lot of medium/long range shots to his left hand side, reminds me of Joe Hart, people cottoned on to the fact they are weak on that side.

We aren’t though are we? For two seasons we sat 11 men behind the ball against top teams and lost every single time.

Now we try a totally different approach.

We beat Man U twice in 5 months, why slag us off to make your point?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Alan Smith is watching a different game to me

****ing northern clown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here