Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leicester City *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A big well done to the team for a fabulous performance. I was fearing the worse but I couldn't have got things more wrong in terms of how I thought the game would go. Still think we could do with a bit more pace up front but I'm a very happy Brighton fan tonight; and I haven't said that too often.

Too often!!?!?! WTF!?!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hope the 'F*** VAR' songs rang loud and clear on the telly. The delay was ridiculous, before they passed the buck back to the ref anyway. Oh, and robbed Macca of a sublimely-struck goal in the process

:goal:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bizarre that a push on a United player means the goal is disallowed but a push on an Albion player is OK for Leicester’s first goal

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Hope the 'F*** VAR' songs rang loud and clear on the telly. The delay was ridiculous, before they passed the buck back to the ref anyway. Oh, and robbed Macca of a sublimely-struck goal in the process

:goal:
I did read that after all the VAR performances this weekend the PL are asking for a meeting with the PGMOL to sort out issues.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
were loose

Wrong dear friend, were won

After the first minute who would have thought that result.

Nice to see a terrific contribution from midfield these days

Last edited:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
[tweet]1566433436465872896[/tweet]

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have to keep on pinching myself saying is this really the Brighton I have supported for 54 years

Literally speechless at their performances and the style they play is breathtaking and I would have never ever thought that I would be saying that about little old Brighton.

But it's not just me as the comments that we are getting from other supporters, even the ones we beat is crazy.

I have never been more prouder to be a supporter of this team. :albion2:

Absolutely this!
I have friends who support Man U and Liverpool who watch our games and say what a good side we have.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Leicester beat us in our first away game in the EPL and one of their fans said that we were the worst team he'd ever seen in the league. I hope he was there today.

To be fair, we were bloody awful that day, particularly Pascal Groß, who we were writing off as a complete waste of 3.5m :blush:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Football is ****ed. I'm out.
While I empathise with your feelings, it's a real shame you gave up when you did, because you missed a fantastic victory.

I have to keep on pinching myself saying is this really the Brighton I have supported for 54 years

Literally speechless at their performances and the style they play is breathtaking and I would have never ever thought that I would be saying that about little old Brighton.

But it's not just me as the comments that we are getting from other supporters, even the ones we beat is crazy.

I have never been more prouder to be a supporter of this team. :albion2:

I agree. With all due respect, posts like this sometimes make me cringe a little, but wow, so spot on. This is a special start to
Hopefully a special season. Absolute scenes.ps Maddison is a C**T.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Leicester players all walked past the team coach and up the ramp to the Uni car park, perhaps getting Ubers home rather than stay on the coach with Rodgers?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You were superb to watch today, absolutely great football.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching that game.
Thank you. You really should change who you support, you're too good for that lot.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Madison is an Odious little shit

Mac gets the last laugh.

Fantastic performance.

The fans gave Madison's shite for his slow walk to take the corner after 5 mins when they were 1-0 up. He then put the ball outside of the corner marking and looked at the fans to give a bit back after the heckling. Thought it was in good spirits as he laughed.

But he's still a little shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here