Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Glad to get in to half time with the lead intact. Leeds have looked dangerous at times but we’ve had the better chances that we, to no ones surprise, haven’t taken. Trossard definitely should have scored and Maupay should be busting a gut to get to the back post for Welbz’s chance for the tap in for me. Hopefully we can get a second and hold on.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
potter's team creating chances and restricting the great bielsa to long shots and hopeful crosses

score in the second half and we stay up! :albion2:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Happens on Now TV as well. I think live feeds are delayed slightly anyway on all sports, but streaming services seem to be a long way behind. www.flashscore.com have often registered a goal before it happens 45 seconds to a minute later on Now TV.

There's an extra step where the servers have to encode it for the stream so it takes a little while for the server to process the video and make it ready to stream.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
We looked quite comfortable but we need that second goal and we should have had it.
We are defending well but we can't rely on our defence protecting a 1 goal lead,we've got to take our chances up the other end.
And was that Worthing seafront the lady was cycling down on the credit card advert in the break?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I can handle the shite commentators it is the missed chances that’s doing my head in!

I can’t handle either...

The whole thing is stressful....

Our bench also need to fight fire with fire, and make as much noise as there’s does every time our player goes down....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The fact we're just 1 goal up, like so many other games this season, really isn't helping my stress levels. Get another goal and I can relax a bit then enjoy it.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
There's an extra step where the servers have to encode it for the stream so it takes a little while for the server to process the video and make it ready to stream.

To transcode the stream takes no more than a fraction of a second and it's more about the hops the datacentre that they are using take.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We are so frustrating in that we really should be 2-0 up and with a bit of breathing space whereas I can easily see Leeds getting back into this now. I can see AliMac on for Tross at some point and then maybe Moder for Maupay. We’ll need a second but can see a Leeds equaliser.
Think Burn has done well.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Happens on Now TV as well. I think live feeds are delayed slightly anyway on all sports, but streaming services seem to be a long way behind. www.flashscore.com have often registered a goal before it happens 45 seconds to a minute later on Now TV.

No different to sky and bbc they are also behind and also why there has been betting controversy for people at a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here