Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Well it was a privilege to watch the great Leeds United dominate that half we really were extremely lucky to have got a goal.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Moder (who clearly knows where the goal is) and Mac Allister on for Maupay and Trossard for the second half please! I get the feeling that Maupay and Trossard won't score if they keep playing until Christmas!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This Leeds love in is a bit cringey

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Maupay needs to be dropped. His positional play is poor, his passing is shocking. Get Zeqiri on for the second half.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Moder (who clearly knows where the goal is) and Mac Allister on for Maupay and Trossard for the second half please! I get the feeling that Maupay and Trossard won't score if they keep playing until Christmas!!

2023?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We really need to get hold of the midfield second half. Too much standing off and not challenging for the 50 50 balls.

Agree, standing around inviting them.

Ayling especially shouldn’t be given the space he has had

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Well it was a privilege to watch the great Leeds United dominate that half we really were extremely lucky to have got a goal.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Agreed, they had a massive 6 touches in our box, We've only had a mere 13 in theirs.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not the most convincing first half, think especially the defenders and midfielders are giving the ball away too easily. Looking decent in defense however, but if Leeds are able to have as much ball in the second half they are more likely than not to score.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Maupay needs to be dropped. His positional play is poor, his passing is shocking. Get Zeqiri on for the second half.

Some of his link up play has been good. Trossard, miss apart has been absolute quality

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not the most convincing first half, think especially the defenders and midfielders are giving the ball away too easily. Looking decent in defense however, but if Leeds are able to have as much ball in the second half they are more likely than not to score.

We have had much the better chances though...worrying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here