Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Ipswich ***** Official Match Thread *****

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
what's with everyone trying to hijack the official match day thread? It's killing our season! Success - as we proved last year - is about continuity :lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Where are the Acker charts?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
20120225Ipswich.png

Brighton per game average
Goals 1.13
Shots 7.97
On Goal 3.41
Fouls 10.44
Yellow Cards 2.22
Red Cards 0.19

Ipswich per game average
Goals 1.61
Shots 10.16
On Goal 4.84
Fouls 9.23
Yellow Cards 1.29
Red Cards 0.13

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
what's with everyone trying to hijack the official match day thread? It's killing our season! Success - as we proved last year - is about continuity :lol:

Its about style, attention to detail, accurate attentions to details, links and the right number of asterisks fitting the match category. This is a run of the mill *** star match. I don't care as long as it is right. I don't want to do it, but if it keeps on getting mucked about.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Feel quite confident about 3 points today

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Its about style, attention to detail, accurate attentions to details, links and the right number of asterisks fitting the match category. This is a run of the mill *** star match. I don't care as long as it is right. I don't want to do it, but if it keeps on getting mucked about.

As a consumer who pays vast sums of money i expect quality-well on here i don't pay,but quality must still be the number 1 consideration when making OMDT's...

Yours have proved to be very good and as i could never do anything remotely as good (due to a lack of patience) who am i to criticise anybody's work?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
As a consumer who pays vast sums of money i expect quality-well on here i don't pay,but quality must still be the number 1 consideration when making OMDT's...

Yours have proved to be very good and as i could never do anything remotely as good (due to a lack of patience) who am i to criticise anybody's work?

I don't want to do it because I'd sooner be earning dosh. As it takes time getting the fiddly bits right.

But if there is nothing on TV (and I don't fancy a drink down the pub, and I am not meeting a work deadline) and there is an important match I may deign to do a design. Anybody is free to copy the style. Literally cut and paste is easiest.

Ideally, it is a "sticky" and the same person does it every time to a continual design. I thought the first attempt at an original write-up was an improvement, but the basics were missing.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't want to do it because I'd sooner be earning dosh. As it takes time getting the fiddly bits right.

But if there is nothing on TV (and I don't fancy a drink down the pub, and I am not meeting a work deadline) and there is an important match I may deign to do a design. Anybody is free to copy the style. Literally cut and paste is easiest.

Ideally, it is a "sticky" and the same person does it every time to a continual design. I thought the first attempt at an original write-up was an improvement, but the basics were missing.

That's fair comment and i feel as a quality forum the match day threads need to be consistent-perhaps we should have a vote,before each match as to who will do the next...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Feb 14, 2010
Lets hope we dont have anyone from Suffolk in the side in case they feel the need to spend the day taking photos, hugging anyone in an Ipswich top and generally saying yes sir no sir three bags full sir to the other side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here