Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Frank Lampard's Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd be delighted with a point. Chelsea should be a very good side this season and we have a tough start to the season so to kick the campaign off with a point(or three!) would be an excellent result.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
My 12 year old has delightfully suggested that "we're gonna knock them into next next week, and White will be on the scoreboard".

I love the delusions of the innocents. :D

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Given that we've drawn the last 5 Premier League matches played on a Monday I'm going for 1-1 with Dunk scoring from a header (hopefully in the right end).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Is it on Sky or BT?

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Anyone spotted any good bets for the match?

Trossard is evens to have 1 (or more) attempt on target (Betfair) and I think he'll be encouraged to get up alongside Maupay a lot tonight. It's 11/2 for him to have 2 or more.
Webster is 5/1 for the same bet, which I find more tempting than Dunk at 16/5...

Albion to have 4 or more shots on target collectively is evens (12/5 for 5+).

Seeing as Chelsea shipped a lot of goals last season and won't have either of their defensive reinforcements playing, I see no reason for us not to have a good few chances tonight... FWIW, I think it'll finish 2-2, but the bookies don't agree (13/1!)

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Anyone spotted any good bets for the match?

Trossard is evens to have 1 (or more) attempt on target (Betfair) and I think he'll be encouraged to get up alongside Maupay a lot tonight. It's 11/2 for him to have 2 or more.
Webster is 5/1 for the same bet, which I find more tempting than Dunk at 16/5...

Albion to have 4 or more shots on target collectively is evens (12/5 for 5+).

Seeing as Chelsea shipped a lot of goals last season and won't have either of their defensive reinforcements playing, I see no reason for us not to have a good few chances tonight... FWIW, I think it'll finish 2-2, but the bookies don't agree (13/1!)

Chelsea to win 3-0 is 12/1 with bet365.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Thats the spirit.

I always consider myself a realist. They are simply better everywhere on the pitch. Connolly or Werner? I love our club but I'll take a defeat with no injuries or red cards, ready for the games we need to win to stay up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here