Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Frank Lampard's Chelsea *** Official Match Thread ***

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Okay, this isn't just you, it's gazillions of people. It's a question I'd ask the Almighty if I ever met them.

Why do people ask questions on social media that an answer is available to in a search engine within seconds ?

I typed the 'brighton v chelsea tv station' in and this came up straight away:

View attachment 128312

The again, I suppose I could have searched for 'Why do people ask questions on social media that an answer is available to in a search engine within seconds ?'

So I suppose I'm just as bad.

I'd be interested in the answer to the second question. Then again, I suppose I could have searched for "why people ask for answers on questions posed on social media about people who ask questions where an answer is available to in a search engine within seconds?" Hold on a minute...

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
just want us to play with freedom and express ourselves in midfield while showing some composure and confidence at the back. if those two thing take place our striker will get a chance and might score.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How to waste a free bet and a power-up from PaddyPower, but you never know....... just hope he starts

benwhite.JPG

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Its on Sky.

larus

Okay, this isn't just you, it's gazillions of people. It's a question I'd ask the Almighty if I ever met them.

Why do people ask questions on social media that an answer is available to in a search engine within seconds ?

View attachment 128312

The again, I suppose I could have searched for 'Why do people ask questions on social media that an answer is available to in a search engine within seconds ?'

A6D95AD3-BF68-4C0A-A704-02C99FA8711F.jpeg

Don’t ask google - sends you back to NSC. Does this mean that NSC is the source of Google searches? The plot thickens....

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Is it Frank Lampard’s Chelsea we’re playing today?

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
What is the best pub to watch it in? King & Queen?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Pawson? Hooper? Friend? Awful!

Hoping for the first ever league win over CFC with Lamptey having a magnificent game and showing up that thug James.

Ryan
Lamptey White Dunk Webster March
Bissouma Alzate
Lallana
Connolly Maupay

Sanchez, Burn, Veltman, Molumby, Mac Allister, Gross, Trossard.

Veltman will start. Lamptey is much weaker defensively imo.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Is Frank Lampard's Chelsea's Frank Lampard the same Frank Lampard formerly known as Frank Lampard's Derby County's Frank Lampard ???
It is the same Frank Lampard of Frank Lampards Chelsea that was formerly Frank Lampard of Frank Lampards Derby who of course are now Wayne Rooneys Derby.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Will drawer.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

View attachment 128312

That's true of any question asked on here isn't it?

The advantage of asking it here is that it stays visible to anyone reading the thread.
Many of those won't know for sure and are saved the need to google it themselves.

You could say the same about all the info posted by [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION].
It's all easily searchable, if one wanted to know, but much more convenient to read it on here.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
8.15 is late for a kick off time. I remember when evening matches started at 7.30 and you got home in time for the 10 o’clock news.
Now it is :bowdown: to Sky tv!

The score? At this time of year it is easy to be complacent and say, “ there’s plenty of time to start winning “ but all points count the same, and one or three tonight would be nice.

The trains ran on time back then ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
View attachment 128317

Don’t ask google - sends you back to NSC. Does this mean that NSC is the source of Google searches? The plot thickens....

So now we find ourselves lost in a hole of circular referencing that simply takes me back to my original source.

And I have created a Bootstrap Paradox that could ensnare anyone who asks the same question forever.

What have I done to future generations of puzzled folk ? :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here