Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had someone who was complaining about most of the players individually. General moans and groans. Then when other fans groaned at misplaced passes, lost possession he would yell at the fans for doing them down, claiming we needed to lift them up. :facepalm:
Sometimes I forget that thick people are allowed into football stadia. And I admit that I do also talk to my cat, expecting a flicker of acknowledgement. Will I ever learn? :facepalm:

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I just woke up and checked result !
What the hell happened, its's Everton, not City ffs.
Will read the commentary and watch replay later.
I didn't get time to leave my customary, 'I will be sleep for thiis one etc.
So probably my fault !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bad day at the office. Not the first and won't be the last. Shit happens. Still been the best year ever for BHAFC. Just look how far we have come.
Definitely, but we deserve to be in the Europa League, and may well miss out.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just got home
Constant rain
Stuck in a traffic jam on M4 for 20 mins at 22:45 due to some idiot in an Audi spinning his car into the central barrier.

Checked the Forest score and the league table Leeds second to bottom…bonus…

We were crap today but who cares?? It’s a new day in 25 mins

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
This seems to happen whenever we play Sean Dyche in the rain. Which seems to be every time we play him. That man is some kind of rain god.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Everton singing was some of the worst part of the night. The goals were one thing, but their non stop singing and the oooooohs were insufferable. Glad I left before they did just so I didn’t have to encounter any smug scouters on the train.
scouting-boy-scout.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To the chap in the WSU toilets just before kickoff who was literally pissing blood into the trough...you might want to get that looked at.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Both teams had 5 shots on target, they just scored all of theirs !
The Brighton way.
They scored 4 out of their 5 shots on target. I think the 5th would’ve been the one blocked by Dunk’s knee towards the end of he first half.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Wow! What a horror show.

I’ll be accused of being a bad fan for what I’m about to write so let me preface it by saying I stayed right through to the bitter end and stuck around to applaud the boys (more a less a very disconsolate looking Dunk on his own) off the pitch.

I think Europe is probably a bridge too far for the team now. We’ve lost three of the last six league matches, with the last two of those being increasingly worrying. That frailty doesn’t bode well with fixtures against the top three coming up. Means it’s all the more likely we’ll need something from our last match, away to our bogey side. Sure, it’s still in our hands but I’m not seeing huge grounds for optimism. Perhaps it’s just self preservation on my part and getting my crushing disappointment in early. We’ll see.

The season has still been a thrill ride like no other. I’ve made it to more games than I’ve managed in years and I’m hungry for more. Our overall trajectory remains good. Onwards.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Thank god we only have 1 more bottom table team to play against this season.
Saints are all but gone, but looking at the results against us from the teams around them, they will think they have a chance.
Oh, and forget Europe.
All the best players will go in the summer, which may make RDZ's position difficult and he may defect back to Italy, for which there are already rumours
The season gas been a memorable ine though, plenty of highs as well as lows.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Hats off to RDZ - - changes made necessary - March and Caceido on will make a difference (Even if we somehow pull this back, I still say he has fatigued and recovering players to protect when deciding the starting line up - some people seem to think this is the last game of the season! (We are not privy to match training and physio sessions and why some players may not be fit for a full 90 mins!)
Yep. Lots here who think they know things they don't and that they know better than RDZ when they don't. Maybe the team selection could have been better and maybe not. We'll never know. The main thing we know is that many had bad games as did the team as a whole. It happens even to Manchester City. We move on.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Because RDZ would probably have preferred NOT TO HAVE USED SOLLY AT ALL Solly has now a hamstring. That was my point - RDZ said Solly was not at his best - but no - everyone on here complains that Solly not Buonanotte should have started and ignored the fact Solly has not been at his best this week in training.

Fatigued players = increase risk of injury 😟

Now our future games are at risk with Solly possibly out for the rest of the season.
Bet the know-all still answers back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here