Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ll take that. We were better but Everton defended very well too. I’ll take the point ��

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Slightly disappointing. With the players Everton had out, the three points were there for the taking.

Got to learn how to change things up a bit during a game, that result was so predictable as the game wore on. We’ve seen that game so many times this season, it is Groundhog Day. Not going to move on until we learn how to win matches like that.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well that was an hour and a half of our lives we're not getting back.

:yawn:

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Would have taken the point before kick off. Solid enough at the back, lacked cutting edge going forward. Story of the season really but a little more pedestrian that usual. Off night but a point and a place higher than the start of the weekend. Good weekend when all said and done.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
You know being far from a Potter cult boy I was sitting here thinking not bad performance and a point not bad. Then he goes and brings those two and it’s hard to think anything other than WTF is he thinking. How does that help us defend a lead or go for the win?

Let’s hope this comes back to haunt me.

They're both lovely and Potter just loves playing them.

Shame they're both pony.

Decent point, could have won it though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We were the better team against a very good team who are in reasonable form. Bit disappointed but overall pleased with the point.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Good performance by the Albion. Much the better side but with little clear cut chances made. Maupay , with a bit more composure, could have won it.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit short on excitement, but a decent point.

Welbeck and Lallana doing regular 90 minutes is good news.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Will potter suck in through his teeth and say he learnt something yet again in post match interview , maybe he should just record one clip and they can play it week in week out lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here