Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Dagenham & Redbridge *** Official Match Thread ***

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
I assume you're listening to that game. Do Rochdale sound good for their lead or was it two lucky goals?

No idea who the commentators are but thay are really enjoying themselves.
Rochdale had another couple of very good chances as well and SCC haven't really created anything of note.

Second half could be completely different of course, but I bloody hope not.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
My poor f***ing dog is as nervous as a sheep in Norwich. I keep shouting so loud at the Seagull player, he is still shaking five minutes into half time. Tonight is getting better and better.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Currently 16 points clear. I'm just off to double check how many chickens I've got.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
No idea who the commentators are but thay are really enjoying themselves.
Rochdale had another couple of very good chances as well and SCC haven't really created anything of note.

Second half could be completely different of course, but I bloody hope not.

I'm tempted to listen in to it myself, sounds like great fun. Don't know if I can tear myself away from Brighton - Dagenham though...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:shrug:listening to this match on the radio, so much for everyone was gonna be singing?? :( hardly anything.. no wonder people prefer away games.. come on lads its a promotion decider.. get ferking singing...oh by the way ..watch the mass scramble for walsall tickets...:tantrum:

The problem with Withdean is any noise generated just disappears as all but one of the stands are uncovered , the stand that is covered is where the commentators sit but the fans are very sedate in the North Stand. Falmer will be a totally different atmosphere all together.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
good shout - just got on this at 16/1 on bet365. now the worst case scenario tonight is I win some money!!! :)

This is turning out to be a splendid evening all round :clap:
meant to add - skybet now @16's. could be worth a cheeky £1. TBH I'd be more than happy to lose my cash on that bet

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
train to walsall.... hows that song go....oh were going up to win the cup ole susex by the sea :clap2::clap::wave:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm trying to listen to both - BBC Sussex on the radio and Rochdale on Player
It's fun!

Sounds far too confusing to me, though that might be something to do with the bottle of (hopefully) celebratory wine i'm getting through... Plus I don't live in Sussex so can't anyway. Keep us updated though!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Come on The Albion

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
bollox

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here