Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Dagenham & Redbridge *** Official Match Thread ***

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh my goodness me - as mentioned above, I wonder if those good people fortunate enough to be at Withdean are aware of the pure comedy that's unfolding at Spotland? Superb.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 2 John's have now realised we can win the Championship at the Bescot

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
MK Dons were 2 up on Saints when we were a goal up v Rochdale...worth remembering outcomes of those games

Yeah , all of us were singing 2-0 to the MK Dons at Spotland to let the team know :thumbsup:

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
f***ing get in, cant wait for sat

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Ankergren playing a blinder by the sounds of it

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not the best half this season but weve done the fightback now lets hold it and then PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTYYYYY!!!

dirtynine

May 1, 2009
Maybe I'm just in a good mood, but the utter comedic absurdity of the phrase "MKdongs", which I've seen dozens of times before, is making me crack up like an 8 year old right now. 45 minutes.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just got back to the ship here St Thomas USVI & was very nervous about checking the score. Was very happy with our score obviously, but the Rochdale score had me giving in large in the office!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
:shrug:listening to this match on the radio, so much for everyone was gonna be singing?? :( hardly anything.. no wonder people prefer away games.. come on lads its a promotion decider.. get ferking singing...oh by the way ..watch the mass scramble for walsall tickets...:tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here