Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Blow me! A half time change? Can't remember last time that happened.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Glad Alzate off - beginning to think he may not have it, though to be fair he is out of position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Burn shocker, again.

Maupay is such a frustrating player this season, constantly making the wrong choice in and around the penalty area

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I thought it was taboo to criticise Maupay on NSC. He’s outstanding, apparently.

Seemingly three ineffective games with missed chances, a goal in the fourth game, then rinse and repeat.

TB - please upgrade this summer.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I don’t think We can blame Burn for their goal.

We can. He is not quick enough. Look how many we have conceded this season down the left with him on. Didn't help Alzate was miles up the pitch but that's because we were camped up there.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
26 shots at their goal this season, 1 goal.
Theyve had 2 shots and scored both ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
For all our recent ‘form’ we are still just above the drop zone and on this performance look like being overtaken. Until this side is capable of scoring GOALS, instead of endlessly missing them, they’ll fully deserve to go down. Talk about missed opportunities. It’s become a national footballing joke, we are renowned for our pathetic finishing. What was it the Guardian called it? Graham Potters all passing, no scoring sideways art project?

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Posted at 20:5820:58
Post update
Brighton 0-1 Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace have not lost any of their last 22 Premier League games when leading at half-time (W18 D4), since a 4-3 defeat by Liverpool in January 2019

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
When is it Percy time?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We can. He is not quick enough. Look how many we have conceded this season down the left with him on. Didn't help Alzate was miles up the pitch but that's because we were camped up there.

Should their striker with his back to goal convert against white and Sanchez?

It’s easy to jump on the Burn wagon and I’m not convinced myself but the poster boys are more to blame here

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I thought it was taboo to criticise Maupay on NSC. He’s outstanding, apparently.

Seemingly three ineffective games with missed chances, a goal in the fourth game, then rinse and repeat.

TB - please upgrade this summer.

Rinse and repeat! Lol! So true. Depressingly so. Maupay has to go. He’s not a PL striker and is doing his best to take us down to his level seemingly. Dreadful conversion rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here