Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Playing like we did Wolves and Spurs away under CH.

Yep - I have regularly said how embarrassing that performance was esp Spurs. Palace need a huge change in the Summer!

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Palace are just doing what every other average team does against us. Not much. They don't need to. Just sit deep and watch us tit about with it without scoring. It's worked consistently for away sides for the past season and a half at the Amex.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Terrible quality but I’m sorry wtf is Ben white doing? That’s shocking, shocking defending, even an amateur player knows you don’t run back with the striker between you and the ball, what was he thinking? The geezer didn’t even need to make w run across the defender because White did it for him

View attachment 134132

He's goal side

He is where he should be

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
72% possession and 0 shots on target .
Sums up Potterball
Is that 25-1 for the drop still available?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’m taking the positives.....

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I just can’t even go into how anti football that palace performance is. It’s literally laughable to the point where even if they win it actually makes the defeat feel better. It’s so anti-football - and one spawny goal from their one attack. It’s a wall of defence and now the time wasting etc will get worse. It’s literally embarrassing for them!

I honestly feel for the lads - playing against a wall - we are devoid of ideas but it is so so hard against this turgid shite. I swear down if we lose I’ll be grateful we play how we do. **** it draw or win I’ll feel the same. Anti football negative shite - embarrassing!

Usually agree with you Sheebo but not on this one. I remember how brilliant it felt when mc Shane scored the winner at selhurst. I’m sure you do too.

I guess you’re trying to mitigate your disappointment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I just feel sorry for the lads... I genuinely am not making excuses as they’ve stifled us - but honestly, it’s so hard to watch. They’re up against 11 defenders the whole game. Attack v defence. Thank **** I support the Albion!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It is this isn’t it. The bravery when we’re underdogs Versus the cowardness and faux arrogance when we’re favourites. So frustrating and predictable

We’ve played terrible in that half, no doubt.

But even so Palace don’t deserve to be winning, let’s keep perspective. It should be 0-0 still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here