Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crawley Town *** Official Match Thread ***

andyrevell

Nov 16, 2009
It reminds me of the Vinnie Jones tackle at the start of the 1988 Cup Final to 'soften up' the Liverpool players. We all know how that ended....

Thank goodness for that! We need to get a couple more and then just play out the rest of the match....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The French commentator where I'm watching thinks Simon's surname is "Adringa", which is annoying.

He also keeps trying to make a Pride & Prejudice joke whenever Darcy gets the ball. It was mildly amusing the first time, but the novelty has worn off now.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We've been all over the place but the gap in quality is still massive. The amount of space Crawley give us is insane

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
club have taken the unusual step of saying “we hope it’s not too serious” on their official twitter account, which sounds…not good…
I think them saying something is possibly better than not saying anything at all. Clutching at straws I know. I really hope it's not too bad.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
We’ve been terrible but I think some of that is due to the thuggery of Crawley.
And sometimes it is simply difficult for a team highly tuned to play systemic football to play against a much lesser team who have nothing to offer other than shirt-pulling, body barging and thuggery.

Ashamed of Crawley, they are a good local side and are letting the tie with a top (currently) Premier League club go to their heads

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Who the f**k is the ref - what is he doing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here