Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crawley Town *** Official Match Thread ***

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
As I missed the United game I'm so looking forwards to the burger tonight. Going to skip breakfast so I'm really hungry for that delicious, mouth watering, juicy, salad filled quarter pounder.
Not sure if it's the norm (I've not had one in a while), but I had double burger in mine on Saturday. :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
As I missed the United game I'm so looking forwards to the burger tonight. Going to skip breakfast so I'm really hungry for that delicious, mouth watering, juicy, salad filled quarter pounder.
I’ve heard they’re outstanding. Enjoy!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I took my driving test in Crawley. Horrible place full of roundabouts. Is there an uglier town in Sussex?
Sigh. Crawley has a few hideous buildings but is not half as ugly as it was in the 80s as things have been rebuilt and changed.

I can think of a few Sussex places I think are worse, but am not going to post them on here because I'm not out to offend anyone. And neither should you be, as we have a lot of fans who live in Crawley.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looking forward to this. Weather's better than Saturday so a nice amble to the pub, a proper sized burger and another game from the North Stand.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Will he expect his assistant referees to throw their flags on the floor if they spot a foul
Nah that will be Veltman’s job as the flagman on duty :lol:

Looking forward to seeing our newbies in action from the start tonight.

This will put our anti VAR sentiment to the test - a US referee with a couple of Championship games to his name. Odds on a howler or two?

Edit - make that ONE Championship game
American you say, refereeing an American owned club with American players?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here