Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yep, no surprise he plays for Holland. Getting him and Gross for peanuts was an outstanding piece of work.

It was as per a discussion on another thread last week, I don’t believe we’ve spent that wisely, but absolutely agree those two are incredible spots....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
26 shots, 9 on target, so obviously we can and did. Their GK MOTM by a country mile; he's single handedly won them two points tonight.

It's been all season, so yes I agree, up against a very good keeper last night but that doesnt account for the rest of the season. Onwards, let's find our scoring boots against the palace.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's been all season, so yes I agree, up against a very good keeper last night but that doesnt account for the rest of the season. Onwards, let's find our scoring boots against the palace.

Absolutely. Another valuable point towards safety and we are now within touching distance of The Goon Squad. Time to overhaul them and remove the Nigels’ final, fictional fig leaf.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
As far as Sky and BT match commentators are concerned Brighton seem to be getting very lucky in coming up against so many below par better teams. Alan Smith last night sounded to me like he was absolutely gagging for Villa to score and was pretty sure they would at some stage even when we were in total command. It was almost as though he was being forced to say some complimentary things about us whilst getting excited about Villa players. He sounded particularly keen on the sub Morgan Sanson. After Smith’s build up, I was expecting him to turn the game around single handed, not go around hacking players and looking surly :smile:

yes mate ...it's like when the Irish bring over champion stayers for the Melbourne cup ....all the experts will tell you how this wonderful colt was bred , for the distance , for the going ....it's bred for the 2 mile ffs ......and then when it comes last they look like a pack of twatts ....which is what they are , we battered villa last night , played them off the park , i'm still trying to collate why we didn't beat them (don't bother) ...? the game is getting ruined on and off the pitch by waistcoat and tuxedo wearing metro sexual goons who never kicked a ball in their lives ......full as a boot now so no debating ...enjoy your sunday...x

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
My Villa supporting relative conceded we were the better side for king periods but it was more to do with Villa being so poor than any quality we displayed which was why despite us being on top we couldn't make it count. Also said it was a trait Villa had in the Championship against teams who raised their game against a former European Champion.

:ffsparr:

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I was replying to someone else's comment, and not as you feel slagging off Bloom,

so kindly read previous posts and **** off yourself. :wanker:

Your response is quite clearly a dig at the club and owner not spending more money otherwise you would have responded with something similar to mine in your original comment. If you say anything else your in denial.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here