Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa *** Official Match Thread ***

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good point although we deserved all three. We are on a good run, lets hope we can keep it going v Palace. Edging towards safety but looking a better side. Well done all we are going up in the league with a little bit of luck.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Well we were almost certainly never going to win three at home on the bounce so might as well break the cycle and bang out a comprehensive win over The Goon Squad next week.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Frustrating point, considering that we had almost total dominance.

But taking into account that we have a severely depleted team, whereas Villa don't... and they have one of the best defensive records in the league. I think we can be happy with a point.

No bad performances today. Lots of chances, but none clean cut. We lack players who can score goals out of nothing.

Overall... we can be happy to extend our unbeaten run against a team higher in the league. Another clean sheet, and another point on the board.

We're all but safe now.

All but safe on 26 points !
Don’t think so

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That result summed up our season really.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
The defence nullified them, & we bossed the midfield but their defence also did well to stop us creating clear chances. Would have loved the 3 points but it’s another point on the board so can’t complain too much.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Grealish voted best player on one football, he hasn’t done one single thing ?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF!

Now don't get me wrong, I love Veltman, best value signing of all time, but he isn't that good that SOckboy should get plaudits for spending THE ENTIRE GAME in the great man's pocket!

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Well it's another point.

We are very close to being a very good side.

I think we already are a very good side. It seems that nearly every side we come up against are described as "gash". They're only gash because we make them look gash,

Total domination today and Martinez kept them in the game.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Good performance again another point, safety almost assured and we are hard to beat..............Sanchez definately broke covid rules tonight for leaving home unnecessarily ! Clinical striker is the missing link now.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Couldn't really have asked for anymore, Martinez outstanding. One of those days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here