Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Two footed tackles flying in.

70s football was so shit. I know we romantics keep the good memories, but it really was shit. Which is a shame, because there were some quality players on those mud piles.

Here'sWally

Sep 27, 2021
FAtDmSAWEAcU194

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Missing Bissouma hurt us badly on Monday. It’s hard to be too optimistic when you see his name missing of the team sheet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Pleased to see Moder starting, would be good to see Lamptey get some minutes if circumstances allow.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Missing Bissouma hurt us badly on Monday. It’s hard to be too optimistic when you see his name missing of the team sheet.

Pleased to see Moder in there though - he gets stuck in, and the ball usually comes out with him rather than the opposition. Which is what we were missing against Palace I think.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m not even slightly surprised Gross has kept his place but I’m also not sure it’s the right call.

Pleased to see Moder starting though, I would imagine he would have to be in the middle with Gross or Lallana further forward. I pray we’re not starting with Gross and Lallana as the midfield two after Monday night, we could get totally over run.

With Lamptey obviously not fit enough to start yet, I would have also rather brought March in at right wing back and put Veltman back instead of Burn.

Anyway, every faith in Potter as always so lets hope he has made the right calls as usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here